DX » Community » Reviews » Shock-Your-Friends Stapler (Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaltoncezane on 09/27/2013

This stapler is good. The product really shocks when we push it... we tested in my house and with some friends. A good shock. Just be careful with people with cardiac problems. I think it could also works as real object (a real stapler), not just for shocks... I have other one that burn cigars and shocks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymladja04 on 08/13/2013

Get it if you love shocking people so much so that everyone knows about your last trick, just be less obvious with this one. Boy it and fun when someone have pain! :) Don't try it on yourself unless you got balls. Should try torture innocent victim in a carpeted room to avoid wrecking your stapler of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byti3n_t on 09/14/2009

lol as people wince in pain and grab their wrist in pure agony, rolling on the ground in a desperate attempt to alleviate the behemoth deluge of lighting all deceivingly bestowed upon a small, innocent stapler. Broke after 2 stunts. Probably karma. May kill victim (just kidding, has to be across the ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byti3n_t on 06/11/2008

Funny when people get shocked looks like a stapler easy to use Bit pricey, shock pen is more worth the price Hard to get someone to use it you have to be holding it off the table otherwise your hand wouldn't complete the circuit slightly bulky If you leave it on the table and press on the top, it won'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections