DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 4-USB Travel AC Power Adapter/Charger - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfly727 on 12/03/2014

4 USB ports, enough current to charge ipad 4, got a nice suntan from sleeping next to light. Good product, nice gadget. A must have if you have more than one USB gadget that you want to be able to charge at once using one socket or if you want to be able to charge your gadgets abroad. Read more

Impression:excellent muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byDanchik on 04/22/2014

I used this charger on my last trip to juice up all my mobile devices. It charged iPad, battery bank and smartphone at the same time. Plugs are changed easily. Build quality is very good. There is a heat dissipation issue if multiple devices are charged at the same time. It got hot and started blinking.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydvdxu on 01/29/2014

4 high currency UDB outputs. 4 options for plugs, you can attach and detach any one of them. Feels pretty robust. A WEAK blue light that can't be switched off may bother a few people while sleeping. The blue light isn't strong and you can reduce it almost completely using a black permanent marker. Good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluchih on 10/26/2013

Charging current is very good. Can charged Ipad, Samsung S3, Battery pack together. Total current drawn should be greater than 3 amp. Work very well. The various adapter is also very easy to detach and attach for different country. Good device. The blue light is very bright. In a room that is dark the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjfergus on 07/20/2013

4 USB ports, enough current to charge ipad 4, got a nice suntan from sleeping next to light The light on this charger is quite bright. How bright? When I switched this on it summoned the sun god Ra who smashed my charger in jealous rage and banished me to exile in the desert waste for forty generations ... Read more

0 0 8

• posted byobzilla on 05/27/2013

Charges multiple high drain USB devices. Had issues before with USB chargers not outputting enough current, this one seems to give enough current. Charged 3 cell phones and 1 Samsung pad at same time with no issues. Will be useful when going on holiday etc. and don't have to find/carry around heaps of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byilvar on 01/05/2013

As it stated - solid travel charger with 4 interchangeable AC plugs. Have 4 USB outputs so can be used to charge few devices at the save time. Output power is 2A, so can change 1 device quickly (i guess) or 4 simultaneously at standard 0.5A USB voltage. External box build quality is not very good, cannot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaaronactive on 10/25/2012

Cheap and well built. All the connectors are decent quality as is the way they latch onto the main unit. Charges 4 items at once! Save taking multiple chargers around with you Handy for travelling Perhaps it might be better if each individual port had a power light. Not sure if it supplies 2.1A max to ... Read more

Items out of packaging

0 0 2

• posted byGieltjE on 09/04/2012

- Very satisfactory build quality - Excellent for charging multiple devices on holiday (hotels, hostel, other foreign locations etc) - 4 usb devices at once!! - Blue led very visible - Easy to lose adapters - Less suitable for some vertical outlets, it some needs support around the euro the adapter -... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byALWest on 07/22/2012

- EXCELLENT build quality - 4 travel adapter plugs PERFECT for travelling - can charge 4 items at once - great value for money - has blue light to show when powered (useful for hotel rooms etc where you never know if the power outlet works!) - most devices these days are USB power capable. - no cons!... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections