DX » Community » Reviews » Plasma Ball in an Evil Hand (220V AC)
  • 5 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThierryOrth on 01/28/2014

I bought this because of how badass it looked. And it did when it came in, oh how stunning! The hand looks so badass, and the light that comes from the ball looks beautiful. I saw other people complaining about wired that were broken or just of low quality, I did not have any problem with that. The packaging was not that great though, but well there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

This is a great looking plasma ball that will impress all the people that see it. When you touch it with your hands , the rays will concentrate in the spot that you touch. It will entertain people for many minutes and look real amazing when it's dark. It has a on/off switch, which is nice. The build quality isn't great. You can receive an electric shock ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynewtonsoliveira on 05/21/2013

nice, very fun, using in 110 volts and working very well(in 220 volts have more lines). The bottom covering is realy bad. poor and bad. the good news is that is easy to repair, but you certainly will have to repair it. Is a children calling device(I named my one as Palantir,rsrs) and the bottom lets electrical parts exposed, so I used a plastic film ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypss2010 on 03/31/2013

-Works as descibed -Good pink and blue miniture sparks inside the plastic ball -Gives off ozone on the surface so has some smell to it like lightning.. touching is safe and causes a stronger blue lightning inside the ball and makes even more smell =Has a switch on the power lead so can use it like a Bedside lamp but its very dim.. so ideal only for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxNephilimx on 09/17/2012

This product is just awesome, I bought it years ago, and it still works perfectly. The creepy hand holding it is a really nice touch, I love it. I purchased this as a present to my girlfriend and she loved it as much as I did. Everybody gets amazed when they see it. We had it as a decoration on our store for a while and it really helped :) None so far.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBarsMonster on 01/30/2011

Original case Standart plasma ball Photo is misleading - it's just usual ball Build quality is abysmal - AC cable fall off immidiately, input capacitor was loose. After 4 months of "ownership" I've found time to take my soldering station and fix it. Now it works, but I afraid most of customers are not ready to fix things they buy. AC part is terribly ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byMaynord on 02/02/2010

Very interesting product, it really works and gives a very nice look to my room. Once the light is pink, its more interesting for girls but when you put the finger on itmake blue effects. The "evil hand" looks very cool, a bit gotic... Just for the note the light is NOT so bright, so if you want to buy wanting as a lamp it will be a problem. But in ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byholyone2 on 07/03/2008

It is a very bright plasma ball, the evil hand gives a surprisingly genuine gothic, creepy look to an otherwise standard plasma ball. It has a real vibrance to its touch and appearance. Not UK plug, need a converter if in the UK (search for SKU 02709). It makes a buzzing sound which may prevent its permanant use. Cheap tacky packaging that was very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperkupigiau.eu on 06/14/2008

I have received it little broken, but deal extreme have compensated that to me (thanks to deal extreme). I try`ed how its work and its beautifully. It`s very nice in dark. It`s good to use in home and to buy for a gift to some one. It`s bad that my one is broke`ed, but i think maybe later i will buy second one. If you need something nice in your home ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMobile777 on 05/28/2008

- Cooler than I thought it would be - It's a plasma ball! - It has an evil hand which looks realistic to some. - Quality is higher than expected - Comes with European plug - When you put your finger on it electricity lightnings come to your finger. - It looks good. - When you put to fingers it starts squeaking like it's going to die. I didn't torture ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections