DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Super Power Flow Stainless Steel Air Filter for Car - Red + Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybeedrad on 06/09/2014

This filter is a genuine K&N filter. It has great build quality and filters very well. Previously I was using a green HKS filter that allowed small dust particles into my intake system, now there is no dust through my intake and it looks great in my engine bay :) My filter is well built and does not have any kind of defects in it. The cotton filtering ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaperdigao on 10/22/2013

Finishing this filter structure is very good ... the filter element very structured if any defect ... The rubberized parts for me are of a higher level ... Not really liked the size of the air passage .. It was necessary to work a brushed steel tube extending the extremities ... I really liked the sound it gave when accelerating. I decided to buy the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedropassos on 08/09/2013

-Looks very nice! If it´s not original, is a excelent replica. Sounds Nice, looks nice - made with excelent built material. -Plug n Play - Very quick to install - I put it on my car in 5 minutes - You will only need a basic screwdriver. Actually, no cons. In Brazil, a K&N filter for my car costs 6x more. I recommend if you want to really increase ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluvcuda on 05/04/2012

Awesome deal....build quallity is the same as K&N filters I have bought here in the states...seems authentic...great item. Looks great, works great, is great. I put this on my Mustang GT to take the place of the filter that the rubber boot tore on. No difference in performance. None. Save yourself some money and buy it. The packaging was crushed,... Read more

4 0
  • posted bydarkstar107 on 04/26/2012

I'm pretty sure this is an actual K&N filter. I've owned a few real ones in the past and I don't see any difference between this one and those ones. Even if it is fake, the build quality is just as good or better than the ones I pick up locally. I will be buying these from now on. None that I can see so far. Will have to comment again once I get ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections