DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Super Power Flow Stainless Steel Air Filter for Car - Red + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybeedrad on 06/09/2014

This filter is a genuine K&N filter. It has great build quality and filters very well. Previously I was using a green HKS filter that allowed small dust particles into my intake system, now there is no dust through my intake and it looks great in my engine bay :) My filter is well built and does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaperdigao on 10/22/2013

Finishing this filter structure is very good ... the filter element very structured if any defect ... The rubberized parts for me are of a higher level ... Not really liked the size of the air passage .. It was necessary to work a brushed steel tube extending the extremities ... I really liked the sound ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedropassos on 08/09/2013

-Looks very nice! If it´s not original, is a excelent replica. Sounds Nice, looks nice - made with excelent built material. -Plug n Play - Very quick to install - I put it on my car in 5 minutes - You will only need a basic screwdriver. Actually, no cons. In Brazil, a K&N filter for my car costs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluvcuda on 05/04/2012

Awesome deal....build quallity is the same as K&N filters I have bought here in the states...seems authentic...great item. Looks great, works great, is great. I put this on my Mustang GT to take the place of the filter that the rubber boot tore on. No difference in performance. None. Save yourself ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bydarkstar107 on 04/26/2012

I'm pretty sure this is an actual K&N filter. I've owned a few real ones in the past and I don't see any difference between this one and those ones. Even if it is fake, the build quality is just as good or better than the ones I pick up locally. I will be buying these from now on. None that I can ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections