DX » Community » Reviews » KENWOOD RPC K1-U USB 2.0 Write Frequency Cable - Black (120cm)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydigicon on 05/05/2014

At the very first time when installed the software and the driver given by the manufacturer i had some issues given some crazy comm ports like 35 and the Baofeng UV-B6 went really hot after a while. My guess, something accidentally went wrong at the given processing time. Unplugged the UV-B6 and let it cool down. Fortunately works just fine! Restarted ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydigicon on 04/23/2014

UV-B6 is a great surprise to me. It's made of quality ABS plastic, the keyboard is made of soft silicone and all the buttons are illuminated as well as the display. The speaker is loud enough and sounds good. The FM redio function as a great plus and also the reception is excellent. The unit as VHF-UHF transmitter operates very well including all the ... Read more

USB CABLE FOR BAOFENG UV-B6 USB CABLE FOR BAOFENG UV-B6
    0 1
  • posted byRoboW on 04/18/2014

Prolific driver is installed automatically under Win7 via Win Update Works fine to program Baofeng UV-5RA Frequency lists can be im/exported, but also settings and "hidden features" both plugs are robust USB plug is bigger than others, because the Prolifix UART Bridge is inside Watch out on programming: if the connection falls to standby, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedumoreira on 02/08/2014

The cable quality is very good, the same for the connectors. The driver is very use to install and the data speed transfer is also good. The cable lenght is enough to work in the bench. That´s a good gadget for anyone shack I have no cons about the product I´think would be nice if it had a led indicator to indicate data transfer and/or gadget ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsolovyev on 07/21/2013

This is a working fine cable for programming Wouxun KG-UVD1P radio (or any other radio with Kenwood plug) I downloaded Wouxun software and it worked fine with this cable I was able to program channels and frequencies into my radio None It's just working as it should. No problems, etc. Quality is good, I was carrying this cable with me in a bag for a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byla9qla on 09/22/2012

This programming cable came with a driver disc. A small CD with drivers to several types of windows versions. On my system, I did not have to install any drivers. It was plug and play. I downloaded the programming software and now my radios are programed the way I wanted it. The cable is an USB with all electronic to transform the signals to TTL built ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections