DX » Community » Reviews » KENWOOD RPC K1-U USB 2.0 Write Frequency Cable - Black (120cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydigicon on 05/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:At the very first time when installed the software and the driver given by the manufacturer i had some issues given some crazy comm ports like 35 and the Baofeng UV-B6 went really hot after a while. My guess, something accidentally went wrong at the given proc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydigicon on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:UV-B6 is a great surprise to me. It's made of quality ABS plastic, the keyboard is made of soft silicone and all the buttons are illuminated as well as the display. The speaker is loud enough and sounds good. The FM redio function as a great plus and also the re... Read more

USB CABLE FOR BAOFENG UV-B6 USB CABLE FOR BAOFENG UV-B6
    0 1
  • posted byRoboW on 04/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Prolific driver is installed automatically under Win7 via Win Update Works fine to program Baofeng UV-5RA Frequency lists can be im/exported, but also settings and "hidden features" both plugs are robust Cons:USB plug is bigger than others, because t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byla9qla on 09/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This programming cable came with a driver disc. A small CD with drivers to several types of windows versions. On my system, I did not have to install any drivers. It was plug and play. I downloaded the programming software and now my radios are programed the way I wante... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections