DX » Community » Reviews » NEW-10BB CREE Q5 3-Mode 310LM White LED Flashlight w/ Battery & Charger - Black (1 x CR123A/16340)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKevinDunn on 04/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:for the price, this light is crazy cheap! Honestly, I bought it because it ships with a charger and a battery ($10 worth). to my surprise, it is a bright lightweight light. the charger is sturdy and designed for US 110v outlets. it is a decent light. the 3 modes give yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjstek on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, light and handy. 3-mode clicky, so it is quicker to get to your desired mode. Plenty of light for daily usage and hiking. Cons:If you are picky, the dark rings in the light pattern when shining on a white wall might disappoint compared to the more expensive flash l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysasasch on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good quality of manufacture and material. Complete box with battery /accumulator/ and charger . Working good and light is very bright with good and accurate spot. I use this outdoor in rain and snow and no problem with waterproof. Stroboscope function wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobiles on 10/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-really small and lightweight -brighter than expected -solid metal build, and nice and tight seal at the joints -battery & charger included Cons:-i dont have any cons, but i didnt really look for any, it's exactly what i wanted OtherThoughts:-it's much better than exp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydigor66 on 10/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I did not expect this small size 81mm. And I was not expecting a lot of light! I received a joyful experience. Very bright light. Qualitatively illuminates the road. A large circle of light. Cons:I found no cons. This is a quality flashlight and a good battery... Read more

NEW-10BB real size LED driver LED reflector
    0 0
  • posted bymariojunior on 08/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lantern pretty cool. Excellent for my fishing trips and for my bike. The material is of high quality. Had I known earlier, I would have bought another for my wife. But buy another soon! I love DX. The EDE glass lens and not the views tires! Lanterna muito lega... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections