DX » Community » Reviews » NEW-10BB CREE Q5 3-Mode 310LM White LED Flashlight w/ Battery & Charger - Black (1 x CR123A/16340)
  • 5 star 12 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRedchair on 02/04/2014

If you want a small package with big light output this is it. This one cell R123 battery flashlight puts out nearly as bright of a light as my two cell light with a Q5 Cree emitter. The body of the light fits comfortably in your jeans front pocket, It weighs almost nothing. Quality construction, sealed o-rings at head and base. One minor con: The lanyard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuiTanHett on 12/31/2013

- Very small size - Very bright on High mode - Low mode perfect for inside. - Good finish of the threads, runs smoothly. - Lubed O-rings - comes with a unprotected battery and charger ( not EU standard - do not forget to buy an adaptator ! ) -Gets really hot when used on High for about 5 minutes, but this is normal since the flashlight is so small. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrostygenius on 11/28/2013

1. good build quality 2. lightweight and can be easily carried around in a pocket 3. high powered beam for such a small flashlight decent beam throw distance 4. Comes packaged with a rechargeable battery and a charger saving you the hassle of buying them separately. 1. Beam cannot be zoomed 2. Does not come with a pocket clip The product was delivered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrostygenius on 11/25/2013

Value for money Small size Bright beam Light weight Sturdy build quality 3 light modes Comes with a battery and a battery charger No zoom capabilities No pocket clip Received the product within 18 days of placing my order. Its a nice lightweight, pocketable flashlight. I was pleasantly surprised by the intensity of the beam this thing can generate. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflashlightgeek on 11/21/2013

This little monster is bright! It is comparable to my Fenix AA tactical flashlight at a MUCH lower cost and is much smaller. Makes a great EDC light. I will not be without mine. The glass lens is nice and hasn't got a scratch on it after being in my pocket with other EDC items. Many guys from work ordered the flashlight when they saw how awesome this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemperadorcete on 09/06/2013

Buena linterna, pequeña compacta, facilmente desmontable, pero robusta a la vez, y con potencia para lo pequeña que es. Quizás demasiada pequeña, por lo que puede ser un poco incómoda para empuñarla, pero sin embargo super cómoda para guardarla en cualquier bolsillo. La ventaja de que utilice baterias recargables y ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKevinDunn on 04/25/2013

for the price, this light is crazy cheap! Honestly, I bought it because it ships with a charger and a battery ($10 worth). to my surprise, it is a bright lightweight light. the charger is sturdy and designed for US 110v outlets. it is a decent light. the 3 modes give you the option to conserve battery power or light up the area if you need to. the battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjstek on 02/15/2013

Small, light and handy. 3-mode clicky, so it is quicker to get to your desired mode. Plenty of light for daily usage and hiking. If you are picky, the dark rings in the light pattern when shining on a white wall might disappoint compared to the more expensive flash lights. But in practice it is no bother at all. Also the charger that came with mine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysasasch on 01/29/2013

Very good quality of manufacture and material. Complete box with battery /accumulator/ and charger . Working good and light is very bright with good and accurate spot. I use this outdoor in rain and snow and no problem with waterproof. Stroboscope function working good. For EU you need adapter 3529 for 0,90 USD . Light is very strong and if you target ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobiles on 10/11/2012

-really small and lightweight -brighter than expected -solid metal build, and nice and tight seal at the joints -battery & charger included -i dont have any cons, but i didnt really look for any, it's exactly what i wanted -it's much better than expected -a bit smaller than i imagined but also comfortable to hold -did not have the ocasion to test ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections