DX » Community » Reviews » Super-Racing Professional Metal Slingshot Launcher (Sports Grade)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysilviopenteado on 08/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:hard metal frame to not bend when you are fixing to the target; elastics are powerfully, resistant, you can rely on it; band are big enough for big balls so you can be sure big ball will reach your target; you can adjust some parts of the set to customize the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaoruson on 03/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:O preço, a armação, punho e apoio de braço são resistentes e a pintura preta é de boa qualidade. Cons:Um dos tubos de latex, que era rosa se partiu pois veio com dobras. O couro que não era couro, um material qualquer rasgou. OtherThou... Read more

3 1
  • posted bytomashu on 03/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a cheap and reasonably powerful slingshot. Easily assembled. Cons:The wrist-rest was delivered with a crack and it crumbled and broke completely at my second test-shot. The tubes aren't securely fastened so they come loose. This could be fixed by rolling the tube bac... Read more

7 1
  • posted byGraveUypo on 02/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Decent iron frame - Adjustable - Good grip - Relavely cheap and really fun while it lasts Cons:- Really weak rubber, it tore off on my second full pull - Plastic forearm support not so confortable and kinda fragile - The way the rubber is attached to the slingshot wea... Read more

6 0
  • posted byWaldoPG on 01/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The metallic parts are ok. It works as intended. Cons:The elastic part is not well secured, so it will hit your hand if you're not careful... The plastic piece for the arm was broken. I had to pay for a more resistant leather replacement... it was made of a VE... Read more

4 0
  • posted byBetozenho on 10/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I had no time to use, it brocked in the first time. Cons:I bought two of them one for me and one for a friend, mine broked in the first time, the plastic part is build with a low quality. It almost hit my face, but its ok now. Comprei, chegou, porem a parte de... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections