DX » Community » Reviews » Super-Racing Professional Metal Slingshot Launcher (Sports Grade)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysilviopenteado on 08/23/2013

hard metal frame to not bend when you are fixing to the target; elastics are powerfully, resistant, you can rely on it; band are big enough for big balls so you can be sure big ball will reach your target; you can adjust some parts of the set to customize the system to your preferences; the system is light enough for longtime shootings without stressing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaoruson on 03/31/2013

O preço, a armação, punho e apoio de braço são resistentes e a pintura preta é de boa qualidade. Um dos tubos de latex, que era rosa se partiu pois veio com dobras. O couro que não era couro, um material qualquer rasgou. Na primeira vez que puxei, arrebentou o latex na ponta, arrumei e na segunda arrebentou novamente.... Read more

3 1
  • posted bytomashu on 03/17/2011

It's a cheap and reasonably powerful slingshot. Easily assembled. The wrist-rest was delivered with a crack and it crumbled and broke completely at my second test-shot. The tubes aren't securely fastened so they come loose. This could be fixed by rolling the tube back over itself, doubling the thickness. The fit between the parts isn't good so it has ... Read more

7 1
  • posted byGraveUypo on 02/18/2011

- Decent iron frame - Adjustable - Good grip - Relavely cheap and really fun while it lasts - Really weak rubber, it tore off on my second full pull - Plastic forearm support not so confortable and kinda fragile - The way the rubber is attached to the slingshot weakens it a lot, really fast - The whole thing feels a bit loose - Projectiles ofter hit ... Read more

6 0
  • posted byWaldoPG on 01/21/2011

The metallic parts are ok. It works as intended. The elastic part is not well secured, so it will hit your hand if you're not careful... The plastic piece for the arm was broken. I had to pay for a more resistant leather replacement... it was made of a VERY LOW quality material. The bullets are quite dangerous... The box was smashed. The metallic bullets ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byBetozenho on 10/05/2010

I had no time to use, it brocked in the first time. I bought two of them one for me and one for a friend, mine broked in the first time, the plastic part is build with a low quality. It almost hit my face, but its ok now. Comprei, chegou, porem a parte de plastico é muito ruim, e acabou quebrando na primeira vez que fui usar. Nem deu pra aproveitar!... Read more

4 1
  • posted byFearMyExist on 04/25/2009

I give (5/5) for this wonderful slingshot! I can't stop myself my writing a good and detail review on this item!! - The rubber tube is very strong and elastic. - The grip fits your hand nicely due to the shaping of your fingers. - The pivot and support are hard and solid metal ( Wont break/bend for sure! ) - With a plastic arm support where else ensure ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfatnoob on 08/26/2008

shoots well, elastic is quite powerful nice guard on it, feels nice for the price its great the saddle is made out of some sort of plastic material? like vinyl or soemthing? didn't take long for it to tear. feels abit light. the handle could have been more solid Find a piece of leather or soft durable rubber to use as a saddle to shoot with. Get it!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections