DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data/Charging Cable for New Ipad / Ipad / Ipad 2 - Black (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrplacido93 on 04/29/2013

Very good cable, connections are great, no problems at all. Just the same as an apple cable but black. Price is unbeatable. Material is good, feels the same as a cable bought at a hardware store. Works in iPod and iPhone. No cons at all, at least for now. Still have to wait and see if it will stop working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byericn1 on 03/31/2013

Black color with good quality, solid conectors - both 30pins nad USB. I´m using it for charging iPhone 4S and iPad 2 - without problem. Cable has reasonable price No cons found I can recommend. I´m using this cable every day for charging together with black stand and charger from DX.com - Items ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavaddonak on 03/17/2013

Tight cord, quality connectors, easily attached as one, and the entry for other parties, hard mount. stiffness of the wire assumes a quality braid. iPad does not brake and adequately respond to the connection wires, immediately starts charging. Not yet. Not sure what the cold this wire will retain its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTakedap on 03/14/2013

Cheap, compatible cable for your everyday needs. Connectors seem to be high quality, didn't have any problems with my ipad2. The cable itself seems to be quite a bit thinner than the offical apple -product, so this might not be as durable as the offical product, but for the price that doesn't really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheDuck279 on 12/24/2012

After trying and buying over 20 pieces of cables from different sellers om ebay and dealextreme I have finally found the right cable! This one charges my "The New iPad" with no hassle! No cons found! This one finally works!!! I tested the cables as before, with several type of chargers. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStokbr00d on 11/01/2012

You can use the cable just as you would use your normal cable, and it charges and syncs with your PC or Mac. The connection with my phone was not that good; you can move the connector back and forth while it is plugged in your iphone. It does charges and syncs, and the cable does not fall out unwanted.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysergiodiaz on 09/09/2012

It's cheap and the color match better if you use inside a car or in a dark desk. The cable isn't attached (or hot glued) to the connector. If you unplugg the device by pulling the cable they break and you will see the wires I have an iPad case, and it's difficult to disconnect the cable by pulling the ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bymkrakstad on 08/09/2012

Except for the fact that this one is black and the original one is white. I can't find any other differences. It works just as good as the original. Not much more to say than that, actually. None that I have found. It's always good to have a spare charge/data transfer cable laying around in a drawer.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byalediaz84 on 07/03/2012

- Not only compatible with ipad - Good product quality - Compatible with iphone 4s bumper frame (not all the cables are compatible with iphone 4s bumper) - Same plugs as shown in the pictures - Low price compared with other cables - Syncs and charges my iphone 4s - No one I can think of, this is a good ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections