DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data/Charging Cable for New Ipad / Ipad / Ipad 2 - Black (100cm)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrplacido93 on 04/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very good cable, connections are great, no problems at all. Just the same as an apple cable but black. Price is unbeatable. Material is good, feels the same as a cable bought at a hardware store. Works in iPod and iPhone. Cons:No cons at all, at least for now. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byericn1 on 03/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Black color with good quality, solid conectors - both 30pins nad USB. I´m using it for charging iPhone 4S and iPad 2 - without problem. Cable has reasonable price Cons:No cons found OtherThoughts:I can recommend. I´m using this cable every day for charging tog... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavaddonak on 03/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Tight cord, quality connectors, easily attached as one, and the entry for other parties, hard mount. stiffness of the wire assumes a quality braid. iPad does not brake and adequately respond to the connection wires, immediately starts charging. Cons:Not yet. Not sure wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTakedap on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, compatible cable for your everyday needs. Connectors seem to be high quality, didn't have any problems with my ipad2. Cons:The cable itself seems to be quite a bit thinner than the offical apple -product, so this might not be as durable as the offical p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheDuck279 on 12/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:After trying and buying over 20 pieces of cables from different sellers om ebay and dealextreme I have finally found the right cable! This one charges my "The New iPad" with no hassle! Cons:No cons found! This one finally works!!! OtherThoughts:I teste... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStokbr00d on 11/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You can use the cable just as you would use your normal cable, and it charges and syncs with your PC or Mac. Cons:The connection with my phone was not that good; you can move the connector back and forth while it is plugged in your iphone. It does charges and syncs, and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysergiodiaz on 09/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap and the color match better if you use inside a car or in a dark desk. Cons:The cable isn't attached (or hot glued) to the connector. If you unplugg the device by pulling the cable they break and you will see the wires OtherThoughts:I have an iPad case, and it... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymkrakstad on 08/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Except for the fact that this one is black and the original one is white. I can't find any other differences. It works just as good as the original. Not much more to say than that, actually. Cons:None that I have found. OtherThoughts:It's always good to have a spare cha... Read more

2 0
  • posted byalediaz84 on 07/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Not only compatible with ipad - Good product quality - Compatible with iphone 4s bumper frame (not all the cables are compatible with iphone 4s bumper) - Same plugs as shown in the pictures - Low price compared with other cables - Syncs and charges my iphone... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections