DX » Community » Reviews » USB Sync Data/Charging Cable for The New Ipad / Ipad / Ipad 2 - White (100cm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarkforce1966 on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap works most of the time. good in an emergency to have in the car maybe. but not for everyday use these apple cords seem to have a short life especialy on the iPad as the connector is in a bad place. Cons:Seems to have the not an official apple product pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymertkoksal on 01/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:No one can say the difference between the original cable. Quality material is used in this cable. Does not harm the device ( My device is ipod nano) Length is as same as the genuine one. Cons:Sometimes can not communicate with computer when connected to ipod.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythegianny on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this for my Iphone, for the reasons below: - It serves for me as premium quality USB data cable for my iPhone 4 - It ensures reliable and high performance data rate, as it is decribed - and the most important to me, it has the cable length 100cm. I ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythegianny on 10/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this for my Iphone, for the reasons below: - It serves for me as premium quality USB data cable for my iPhone 4 - It ensures reliable and high performance data rate, as it is decribed - and the most important to me, it has the cable length 100cm. I ha... Read more

Usb - Dock Cable Usb - Dock Cable
    0 0
  • posted bygidifro on 10/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable works well. I use it for my Ipad and the quality looks same to the original one (of Apple). I use it mostly for charging but you can also connect it to your computer for sync etc. also it's the cheapest price i think you can find - less then 2 dollars! Cons:I... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydrkenobi on 09/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and useful product. I use it to charge my iPod and it works very well. No problem at the moment. Cons:The quality of the cable is not amazing, specially the plugs. It works very well, but when you hold it in your hands you realize it's cheap. Also, it's a little b... Read more

This is what I received
    0 0
  • posted byx3001 on 09/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quality made product (at least the outer shell) and as the visual part of the product goes, there is no bad news here. I cant speak for the quality of inner parts, but the cable works great. no problems what so ever. Cons:none yet :) there is slight difference in qualit... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections