DX » Community » Reviews » USB Sync Data/Charging Cable for The New Ipad / Ipad / Ipad 2 - White (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarkforce1966 on 05/03/2013

Cheap works most of the time. good in an emergency to have in the car maybe. but not for everyday use these apple cords seem to have a short life especialy on the iPad as the connector is in a bad place. Seems to have the not an official apple product problem wife and son and given them back to me as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymertkoksal on 01/18/2013

No one can say the difference between the original cable. Quality material is used in this cable. Does not harm the device ( My device is ipod nano) Length is as same as the genuine one. Sometimes can not communicate with computer when connected to ipod. But it is very less frequent. It is little less ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythegianny on 11/21/2012

I bought this for my Iphone, for the reasons below: - It serves for me as premium quality USB data cable for my iPhone 4 - It ensures reliable and high performance data rate, as it is decribed - and the most important to me, it has the cable length 100cm. I have bought it to just to have a spare cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythegianny on 10/31/2012

I bought this for my Iphone, for the reasons below: - It serves for me as premium quality USB data cable for my iPhone 4 - It ensures reliable and high performance data rate, as it is decribed - and the most important to me, it has the cable length 100cm. I have bought it to just to have a spare cable ... Read more

Usb - Dock Cable Usb - Dock Cable

0 0 0

• posted bygidifro on 10/22/2012

This cable works well. I use it for my Ipad and the quality looks same to the original one (of Apple). I use it mostly for charging but you can also connect it to your computer for sync etc. also it's the cheapest price i think you can find - less then 2 dollars! I didn't find yet.. but it seems there'... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bydrkenobi on 09/21/2012

Cheap and useful product. I use it to charge my iPod and it works very well. No problem at the moment. The quality of the cable is not amazing, specially the plugs. It works very well, but when you hold it in your hands you realize it's cheap. Also, it's a little bit hard to plug/unplug it from your ... Read more

This is what I received

0 0 0

• posted byx3001 on 09/04/2012

Quality made product (at least the outer shell) and as the visual part of the product goes, there is no bad news here. I cant speak for the quality of inner parts, but the cable works great. no problems what so ever. none yet :) there is slight difference in quality of the plastic connectors. but what ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections