DX » Community » Reviews » Torx Key Screw Driver for Disassembling PSP 1000/2000
  • 5 star 30 ( 48% )
  • 4 star 23 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 8 ( 13% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheSmartMonk on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The screw driver plastic handle is made from good quality plastic, very solid and also the metal part doesn't let you down, it's of good quality, even if it's so cheap. Very useful and easy to use. Cons:For some people, the screwdriver might be a little too sm... Read more

The screw driver looks and feels good. The screw driver looks and feels good. Comparison to a clock screw drivers set.
    0 0
  • posted bydjpstudio on 06/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solid stuff, exactly what i was expecting, fast grib, grib well and have no damage on my screws .. great .. I am using this to repair my personal mobile phones. And it fits well. Also some external hard dive on which i can use it You provided a very fast shipping to my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEryckRampson on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ferramenta de baixo preço e de utilidade muito importante para quem gostaria de abrir o PSP trocar a capa ou ate mesmo consertar o mesmo. Cons:Não encaixou perfeitamente nos parafusos do meu PSP 2000 mas consegui usa-la da mesma forma, poderia ter o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydirtywater on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Despite the cheap price, this screwdriver is of decent quality and handy for repairing Sony Playstation Portables (1000 and 2000 slim models). Cons:None. OtherThoughts:While piecing together specialty tools for repairing game consoles as you need them works fi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byness1602 on 09/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cheap screwdriver but very useful for PSP owners. Works for 2000 and 3000 versions. -Feels solid, fine quality Cons:Maybe a smaller handle, for a good grip with big hands it's a little harder to handle. -Also maybe a little plastic box should come with it ,so t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMicahnos on 08/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Excellent built screw driver - size fits just right - easy to keep Cons:- screw size is a Torx T3 instead of T2 which PSP2000 are using. - Basically there isn't any way that I can remove the screws from my PSP with this. OtherThoughts:- I had to buy another co... Read more

1 1
  • posted by6u5tavo on 10/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Cheap and usefull. -It Fits for the torx screw on my psp 3000 and 2000 slim piano of my girlfriend. I used this screw driver to replace my PSP cover with a more darker cover for me and a pink cover for her console. It didn`t damage any of the screws. The shipping time... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaoutinen on 04/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* This screw driver feels quite sturdy and durable. * Does its job when disassembling PSP. Cons:* This screw driver has too small handle for good grip, so if you have issues with screwing power you should buy other screw driver from DealExtreme! * Small handle... Read more

0 0
  • ok
    posted byTheCanadianGuy on 12/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- small and portable - light - plastic grip doesn't feel fragile - looks and feels solid Cons:- I should have checked my psp, it turns out this screwdriver isn't compatible with the screws on my psp 2000 (blue madden edition). OtherThoughts:It doesn't work on my psp, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqu1xs1lv3r on 08/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:perfect fit for the torx screw on my psp 2000.. sort of magnetized end.. build seems sturdy enough (i mean the psp only has 2 torx screws)..and im only using it to replace my housing.. Cons:handle can be a wee bit wider and taller.. i seem to lose it with the ot... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections