DX » Community » Reviews » PouchKan Stylish Cow Leather Men's Belt with Zinc Alloy Buckle - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJondi2 on 01/16/2014

Very nice belt, quality buckle and I love the type of leather that was used. I love the locking mechanism on the buckle, but it isn't for everyone. Sizing is incorrect in the description, it was not 118 or 120 cm long. It was approximately 86 cm, huge difference I was hoping it would be at least 37 inches ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMihkel7 on 12/19/2013

Very nice and quality product. Buckle is with good finish - at least the parts that are open for viewers are well made and look quality. I would prefer if it didn't have the brand name on the buckle but its not so bad either. It is however very short belt. My circumference is 100cm and this bet does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluckyjan on 11/08/2013

Very good quality belt. Great packaging. Easy to change the size to a smaller one wit a sizzor. Great easy system with the buckle. Seems to be real soft leather. The buckle looks great. No cons detected. When you make the belt shorter with a pair of sizzors watch the lenght cause the clipping system ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykentpeh on 07/18/2013

For this price, I couldn't get the same product in Singapore. Bucket is heavy and solid, nicely machined and polished. Strap have a leathery touch and smell too. Workmanship is very good. Have bought a different design from PouchKan few months ago. Found it nice, so bought this design. Something like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCeterisCzech on 06/28/2013

The belt looks really nice. The buckle is well finished and after some weeks of usage no scratches on it. The adjustment system is accurate, holds perfectly and can be realeased simply. I have to cut it what was bread and butter thanks the belt can be released easily The leather could be slightly thicker.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byirkasmork on 05/02/2013

The belt is easy to adjust (I can do so with just one hand). The small "steps" make it possible to adjust it so it fits perfectly. The Leather is also very soft and the buckler looks nice and have a well-working mechanism. If the belt is to long you will need to remove the buckler and shorten ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypatchie2 on 01/13/2013

good quality cool mechanism nice finish the belt buckle keeps falling off at times, but only when i am opening the belt. i like the look at this belt. i just wish that this belt was cheeper. when i bought this, i thought that it would break after some time of use, but i think this will hold for a long ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAph3x on 12/03/2012

Everything is just great in this belt, the mechanism works really well and it's easy to adjust. The quality of the leather really pleases me. Very sturdy and great looking. No cons at all. I might say the price, but a belt of this quality where I live (Brazil), would be probably triple the price. So ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNoviot on 11/07/2012

quality leather, nice buckle. maybe there should be more grouves in the belt for people with smaller and bigger waists. High quality leather and the belt buckle is very heavy, which is really nice, looks very stylish. You can't go wrong for the price :) It looks very nice on jeans or on regular pants.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIvan1973 on 06/07/2012

exited by very soft leather. The buckle meckanism has a very little @step@ - so the belt fits precisely to the sise of my big belly. Honestly - the most comfortable belt I've got. Price? / But in russia such one would cost at least 3 nimes more VERY soft leather/ Thick, but VERY soft and comfortable.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections