DX » Community » Reviews » PouchKan Stylish Cow Leather Men's Belt with Zinc Alloy Buckle - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCeterisCzech on 06/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The belt looks really nice. The buckle is well finished and after some weeks of usage no scratches on it. The adjustment system is accurate, holds perfectly and can be realeased simply. I have to cut it what was bread and butter thanks the belt can be released easily Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byirkasmork on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The belt is easy to adjust (I can do so with just one hand). The small "steps" make it possible to adjust it so it fits perfectly. The Leather is also very soft and the buckler looks nice and have a well-working mechanism. Cons:If the belt is to long... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypatchie2 on 01/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good quality cool mechanism nice finish Cons:the belt buckle keeps falling off at times, but only when i am opening the belt. OtherThoughts:i like the look at this belt. i just wish that this belt was cheeper. when i bought this, i thought that it would break after some... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAph3x on 12/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Everything is just great in this belt, the mechanism works really well and it's easy to adjust. The quality of the leather really pleases me. Very sturdy and great looking. Cons:No cons at all. I might say the price, but a belt of this quality where I live (Brazil), wou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoviot on 11/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:quality leather, nice buckle. Cons:maybe there should be more grouves in the belt for people with smaller and bigger waists. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:High quality leather and the belt buckle is very heavy, which is really nice, looks very stylish. You can't go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvan1973 on 06/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:exited by very soft leather. The buckle meckanism has a very little @step@ - so the belt fits precisely to the sise of my big belly. Honestly - the most comfortable belt I've got. Cons:Price? / But in russia such one would cost at least 3 nimes more OtherThoughts:VERY s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections