Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byreusjep on 12/07/2013

Solid, adjustable tension, soft rubber. Like the way it feels for such a price. Iron is strong, it does not bend. Stronger than I expected Hinges feel a bit cheap and rough. If it will break, this will be the first place. For this money it exceeds a normal capo (which costs about €20) in price and quality.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrabmoor on 07/22/2013

This capo provides easy and simple use, sturdy construction with minimum moving parts. Once adjusted for specific instrument, putting it on is matter of seconds. Concerning the price/value ratio it might be even better than Original Shubb. This capo lacks some of the fine features of Original Shubb, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykjeldager on 08/26/2012

This is a really good Capo, I mean, that for this price you could not EVER buy something similar in a music shop, I am a semi professional musician and i use capo's all the time and this capo is pretty good compared to my expensive ones i don't if it's a con, but it's not as steady as my expensive capos ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLuigipt on 05/07/2012

Great capo, have it for almost a year without any problems. It does it's job pretty well. It's much cheaper then the ones from local stores. Mine didn't come with rubber on the screw so it kinda scratches the metal, but it isn't going to make it break or anything so not much of a problem. It might not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydougperes11 on 06/21/2011

It will be very difficult to see people using this capo, so it gives your guitar an unique style:)) The price is very honest and it does the job without problems. It doesn't have a spring and there are no parts to wear out. I thing it will never loose griping. It doesn't have a good quality finish, althoug ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byArukk on 06/10/2011

The product works perfectly well. It saved me purchasing one from my local music store, their prices average around 35-60 dollars each. So purchasing this gave me quite a saving. It fits both my electric and classic accoustic guitars, and produces a relatively clear and crisp sound when attached properly.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygord888 on 02/11/2009

it's a guitar capo. it's ugly. it works. the rubber stops it from scratching the guitar. the adjustment knob is pretty easy to use. not as easy to use as straight clampon ones that use spring tension to keep the capo on. ........................................... ................. 500 chars ........... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAnthonettex on 05/19/2008

The price is pretty cheap... ...though the build quality really is really respective of the price. The metal parts are flimsy and the rubber piece seemed to be tacked on with cheap glue though it was easy to amend. I couldn't stop laughting when I showed my DX-skeptical cousin (who knows how obsessed ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybriand on 05/09/2008

Great capo which holds down the strings to the fretboard very well. And a great price to go with it. I was worried about the fact people considered it less refined but mine is perfect and great build quality. And the packaging is very attractive and looks very professional. Not entirely apparent usage ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypeter151 on 04/28/2008

It does what the capos you buy in music stores do, but at a fraction of the price. And it's very easy to put on, plus the screw is easy to adjust. If you're a beginner like I am, it takes next to no time to use it. You've got to be a bit careful not to touch it while you're playing, as it does tend to ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections