DX » Community » Reviews » AC Powered Blue LED Digital Clock with Calendar / Alarm Clock / Thermometer
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byclaudiosm on 11/23/2013

Good quality, stylish, original, cool, good value, very light, size is good as I can read the time from across the room. Very different, beautiful and yet simple clock, everybody loves it when they see it. Manual has no english instructions. May be fixed at the wall. Internal battery to keep track of the time when power is interrupted. Arrived with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymattyy on 02/23/2013

- Let me start out by saying that it is very well made. It arrived in a box with foam inserts this kept it very safe and secure in transit. - The clock face and body are fairly strong. The front clear panel seems to be a plastic, it's NOT thin and brittle like you may think. The sides are from what I can tell metal painted black. The rear of it where ... Read more

5 1
  • posted bycyriusbe on 12/21/2012

- light vary with luminosity (but i have put a small part of tape to put it low forever - keep time when no current - second,date,°c, alarm extra - Chinese manual, but simple to find how to use it - temperature is given with 1 to 2°c more than real - one central mounting hole is not enougth This server to replace microwave oven clock, because ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections