DX » Community » Reviews » WLtoys V911 4-Channel 2.4GHz Mini Gyro Single Radio Propeller RC Helicopter Kit (Model 2)
  • 5 star 50 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleofromgroza on 06/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This RC Helicopter is very easy to control. It has two modes: slow and fast. If there is no wind - you can use slow mode. But fast mode is more interesting and I enjoy it. RC controller has display, so we can see there a lot of useful information: such as mode, trimming... Read more

Before flying At the landing platform
    1 0
  • posted byrenyharthoorn on 06/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:if you give this a try it is addicting to fly. ypu can order much spare parts if you are a little handy. if you are a beginner fly only in "mode 1" because mode 2 makes it a kammikazicopter :) you can also order bigger lipo`s so the flytime drasticly... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzuka on 05/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- nice design, nice color, nice stripping, look great for it price. - great durability, this is my first R/C helicopter, first time I play this, the r/c crash many time but the r/c is still good - come with 2 battery, one battery last for 10 minute, so you can enjoy 20 mi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGilera on 05/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Flies better than any of our previous copters. The control feels like the real one. It has come down from the top of the birch tree, and still going strong without any damage. Probably because its very lightweight and the parts are flexible. Cons:I tried to reload the L... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMrDrifter on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works exactly as you would expect and is a good step up from the 3 channel models. 4 channels make for a much more fun experience when flying. Once you get the hang of things you can really get these moving quickly. Cons:Would be good if the skids were a little... Read more

2 1
  • posted byjackt4 on 10/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Seems very durable and crash-resistant. Enough stable to flight indoor even in a small room. Replacement and tuning parts are available in mass. Model is well known and popular. Cons:Neglible manufacturing. 1) One battery has bended connector and is difficult to... Read more

5 0
  • posted bypramod0077 on 08/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This a very good quality 4 channel R/C heli for the price. Fasting shipping by registered airmail (with tracking), took 10 days to arrive to India. The quality of this little helicopter is top-notch. It even has 3 ball bearings in the main shaft, very responsive to joys... Read more

Weight with battery board and connections
    2 0
  • posted byHenrikH on 08/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fun helicopter, easy to learn how to fly it. Cons:My first helicopter had the wires to the tail rotor poorly soldered on the circuit board, so it fell of and shorted out the whole board on my secound battery. I thought i had gotten a rotten apple and ordered a... Read more

5 2
  • posted byalexandrewolf on 07/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very very very simple, utilize basic controls, trimmer digital, rtf Model (read to fly) comes with good calibration, the heli is beautifull, the bateries support more than 5 minutes in regular flies. The heli hover with minimun control. This a very option for... Read more

5 0
  • posted byRicardoCorsaGsi on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Four channels which means that it is very stable. - I see ready to fly. - Gives an optimal nossão for those starting out in this world of radio control helicopters. - Very good to fly both in while away from home. Cons:- Some parts could be tougher, lik... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections