DX » Community » Reviews » WLtoys V911 4-Channel 2.4GHz Mini Gyro Single Radio Propeller RC Helicopter Kit (Model 2)
  • 5 star 64 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 21 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Fun! Very decent!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySteegy on 08/29/2014

Pros: very decent build, elastic parts so doesn't break if you drop it (and very easy to fix if it does), nice design, very stable and easy too fly, lightweight, fast! Cons: lightweight (only fly outside if there's almost/absolutely no wind or if you have a lot of space) You can't go wrong with this one. Read more

Impression:Fun!,Very decent!;

0 1
  • posted byleofromgroza on 06/22/2014

This RC Helicopter is very easy to control. It has two modes: slow and fast. If there is no wind - you can use slow mode. But fast mode is more interesting and I enjoy it. RC controller has display, so we can see there a lot of useful information: such as mode, trimming details, signal strength. Helicopter is very lightweight, so even if it fall down ... Read more

Before flying At the landing platform
    1 0
  • posted byrenyharthoorn on 06/11/2014

if you give this a try it is addicting to fly. ypu can order much spare parts if you are a little handy. if you are a beginner fly only in "mode 1" because mode 2 makes it a kammikazicopter :) you can also order bigger lipo`s so the flytime drasticly improves needs an importand modification before flying . if crashed on the tail rotor it comes ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzuka on 05/25/2014

- nice design, nice color, nice stripping, look great for it price. - great durability, this is my first R/C helicopter, first time I play this, the r/c crash many time but the r/c is still good - come with 2 battery, one battery last for 10 minute, so you can enjoy 20 minute playing, you can buy more battery at DX for more time playing this. - the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGilera on 05/17/2014

Flies better than any of our previous copters. The control feels like the real one. It has come down from the top of the birch tree, and still going strong without any damage. Probably because its very lightweight and the parts are flexible. I tried to reload the LiPo battery with my own charger, which turned out to be 7,5V instead of required 5V. One ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byflam911 on 04/03/2014

like this helicopter, it is good price for it,firstly it has perfect control, can also control it outside, secondly has nice view. thirdly also it is shockproof, because it droped out from second floar. so and other advanteges is thouse: well bent fly-bar, strong and good blades. the charger automaticaly got off, when the battary is charged the batary ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygkovacsp on 04/01/2014

Price was reasonable. It seems to survive every fall from the sky - but I bet there is a reason extra parts were in the package. Remote should be rechargeable as well. Why not pack the 200mAh batteries by default? A good choice, great present but drives kids crazy to get the control. But it is too complex for that, if you go for kids buy a 2 rotor one.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgodinho on 01/30/2014

Tem uma construção sólida e parece muito resistente. O meu filho de 9 anos já o pilotou e ele caiu muitas vezes e até agora nada se partiu. O produto é exatamente o que vem nas fotografias. O heli responde muito rapidamente aos comandos o que permite um controlo muito eficaz. Mesmo com algum vento no exterior consegue voar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymi3k on 01/29/2014

Very good helicopter, well made , stable , very durable , survived thousand of crashes without any issue. the canopy holds well. chopper is maintenance free just tighten few screws and your done. parts are cheap ,but i really didnt damage anything to a point it was unusable anymore. get 200 mah batteries to prolong flight time. the pinion on main motor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarnack on 01/15/2014

It is a great helicopter. Flies well under conditions of little wind. After a day or two of practice, you can control it with good accuracy. It is very resistant to crashes. He fell about 20 meters onto the grass and not broke. The control is very reliable and sensible. The distance range is also very good. I can control it about forty meters away with ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections