DX » Community » Reviews » WLtoys V911 4-Channel 2.4GHz Mini Gyro Single Radio Propeller RC Helicopter Kit (Model 2)
  • 5 star 63 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 21 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleofromgroza on 06/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This RC Helicopter is very easy to control. It has two modes: slow and fast. If there is no wind - you can use slow mode. But fast mode is more interesting and I enjoy it. RC controller has display, so we can see there a lot of useful information: such as mode, trimming... Read more

Before flying At the landing platform
    1 0
  • posted byrenyharthoorn on 06/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:if you give this a try it is addicting to fly. ypu can order much spare parts if you are a little handy. if you are a beginner fly only in "mode 1" because mode 2 makes it a kammikazicopter :) you can also order bigger lipo`s so the flytime drasticly... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzuka on 05/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- nice design, nice color, nice stripping, look great for it price. - great durability, this is my first R/C helicopter, first time I play this, the r/c crash many time but the r/c is still good - come with 2 battery, one battery last for 10 minute, so you can enjoy 20 mi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGilera on 05/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Flies better than any of our previous copters. The control feels like the real one. It has come down from the top of the birch tree, and still going strong without any damage. Probably because its very lightweight and the parts are flexible. Cons:I tried to reload the L... Read more

0 1
  • posted byflam911 on 04/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:like this helicopter, it is good price for it,firstly it has perfect control, can also control it outside, secondly has nice view. thirdly also it is shockproof, because it droped out from second floar. so and other advanteges is thouse: well bent fly-bar, strong and go... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygkovacsp on 04/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price was reasonable. It seems to survive every fall from the sky - but I bet there is a reason extra parts were in the package. Cons:Remote should be rechargeable as well. Why not pack the 200mAh batteries by default? OtherThoughts:A good choice, great present but driv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgodinho on 01/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Tem uma construção sólida e parece muito resistente. O meu filho de 9 anos já o pilotou e ele caiu muitas vezes e até agora nada se partiu. O produto é exatamente o que vem nas fotografias. O heli responde muito rapidamente aos comandos o q... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymi3k on 01/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good helicopter, well made , stable , very durable , survived thousand of crashes without any issue. the canopy holds well. chopper is maintenance free just tighten few screws and your done. parts are cheap ,but i really didnt damage anything to a point i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarnack on 01/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a great helicopter. Flies well under conditions of little wind. After a day or two of practice, you can control it with good accuracy. It is very resistant to crashes. He fell about 20 meters onto the grass and not broke. The control is very reliable and sensible.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBialek on 01/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:O helicóptero é bem simples no manuseio e construção, aguenta muita porrada, apesar da aparencia de fragil é exelente treinador, como primeiro helicóptero RC Cons:O preço em outos site é um pouco melhor, e faltou a descriç&#2... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections