DX » Community » Reviews » WLtoys V911 4CH 4-Channel 2.4GHz Mini Gyro Single Radio Propeller RC Helicopter (Model 1)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabiorbc on 12/15/2013

Excellent product, came in the box correctly as per request. The value of the product is very good compared to the product that is of great quality. Recommend to all who wish to have this product. Battery charger only works from one side. Product took 40 days to arrive and unfortunately I was taxed with almost 100% of the product, but about that seller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPA0SPP on 09/12/2013

It's a very nice helicopter. I'm a beginner and there were many crashes but until now not any damage! All plastic parts are very durable. I also ordered some spare parts (landing skids, batteries, e.g.) in case of any damage will occur. On the pictures of the advertisment there are shown old type batteries but the one I received came with new type batteries.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLeandro90 on 06/24/2013

Very solid, unbreakable. I hit him several times with the walls and floor and no damage at all. The flight is harmonious when achieved properly control. I find it hard to find any cons, perhaps the flying time, its short (4-5 minutes per battery). Brings two spare propellers, from rotor and tail. Its great, but not even needed. Also comes with two batteries.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySnurli on 05/04/2013

I like this one very much. I´m no Expert in flying and I tend to crash repeatedly, and this one can take it. The quality is good. There are two batteries with the package so you can fly longer, just replace the battery and of you go again. can not think of any. Took a long time to get here! Would recommend this one for anyone how is looking for ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bydiegocalo on 02/27/2013

Really great product for that price. I've seen it crash against walls and floor, and keep on working. The Packaging was broken, but the item was intact. The thing is that I bought it to make a gift, so the packaging was essential... The batteries life is too short, but I got a 5 pack of batteries extras. It took over a month to get to Argentina and ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byMateusFilho on 02/20/2013

E resistente contra impactos, no meu primeiro voo ele bateu na parede e em alguns outros móveis da cada mas não danificou ,é bem leve, a distancia é muito boa, ele vai bem longe, o controle é muito bom, tem várias funcionalidades. Se for o seu primeiro helicóptero, você pode ter uma certa dificuldade de manusear ... Read more

WLtoys V911 4-CH 2.4GHz WLtoys V911 4-CH 2.4GHz WLtoys V911 4-CH 2.4GHz
  • posted bygonzabur on 01/16/2013

Very flexible against impacts. The remote controller remembers the trim calibration. It flights quite well and it is 4ch. A good instruction booklet, very complete. In the tittle of this article is said to be Mode 1 but it is a Mode 2. (no problem, just to get used to it). In my case the trimming is getting me crazy. I think I am going to check the ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections