DX » Community » Reviews » WLtoys V911 4CH 4-Channel 2.4GHz Mini Gyro Single Radio Propeller RC Helicopter (Model 1)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Good value Perfecto Fine helicopter
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9456961 on 05/30/2015

cargo slowly. product quality , but the price is high . please discounts . Thanks DealExtreme . tesekkurler dealextreme. Thanks deal extreme

Impression:Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byfiner10 on 02/06/2015

no me pude contener de comprarlo debido a que son perfectos para todo uso un buen regalo espero este pronto de regreso

Impression:Perfecto,Useful,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byneoplan06 on 12/19/2014

The RC Helicopter best quality, fast shipping, it is a very nice flying 4 channel helicopter there acts like much bigger heli´s, you can actually learn to fly Rc helicopter with this the battery could have been better

Impression:Useful,helicopter;

0 0 0

• posted byHootPosthorn on 10/26/2014

OK, it is not for the youngest kids. I'd say starting 12 years, and patience. The helicopter responds as a real one, so there is a learning curve. But if you put some effort in it, you will have hours and hours of fun with this thing. It comes with two batteries and a charger, and a nice is part... Read more

Very good deal

Impression:Good value,Best micro helicopter;

0 0 0

• posted byCero0 on 09/29/2014

Muy lindo entrenador para los que quieren iniciarse en el mundo de Radio control! En un mini helicóptero para interiores y exterior (con poco viento). Aguanta muy bien los golpes, muy buen punto para los principiantes. Tiene una autonomía de unos 5 minutos de vuelo. Es un poco difícil de (como de... Read more

Impression:Hermoso entrenador para divertirse;

0 0 0

• posted byelcioandrade on 07/26/2014

pros:i just have fun with this toy every day, .good quality and comes with reposition parts cons:this toy to be very small, this toy can not lift a small camera

Impression:beautiful toy;

0 0 0

• posted byfabiorbc on 12/15/2013

Excellent product, came in the box correctly as per request. The value of the product is very good compared to the product that is of great quality. Recommend to all who wish to have this product. Battery charger only works from one side. Product took 40 days to arrive and unfortunately I was of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPA0SPP on 09/12/2013

It's a very nice helicopter. I'm a beginner and there were many crashes but until now not any damage! All plastic parts are very durable. I also ordered some spare parts (landing skids, batteries, e.g.) in case of any damage will occur. On the pictures of the advertisment there are shown old type... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byLeandro90 on 06/24/2013

Very solid, unbreakable. I hit him several times with the walls and floor and no damage at all. The flight is harmonious when achieved properly control. I find it hard to find any cons, perhaps the flying time, its short (4-5 minutes per battery). Brings two spare propellers, from rotor and tail.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySnurli on 05/04/2013

I like this one very much. I´m no Expert in flying and I tend to crash repeatedly, and this one can take it. The quality is good. There are two batteries with the package so you can fly longer, just replace the battery and of you go again. can not think of any. Took a long time to get here!... Read more

0 0 4

DX Everywhere