DX » Community » Reviews » F4006 KV950 Disk Brushless Outrunner Motor (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynirionx on 01/03/2014

It has a low KV that means I can lift more weight to my quad. It comes with 4 screws and 1 head for each motor. The cables actually measures 7 cm. Look out of this pack. It is sold like a pack, but they used to send it missing a lot a different parts, like missing 3 motors, 2 motors, missing all the screws, missing all the heads, etc. It is a pack, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndreyVasilyev on 02/28/2013

- Also bought these motors. Put one on the flying wing - just tear the plane apart! Good quality machining look good! - Hard and short wires. Doesn't come with adapters & screws. Mounting surface is too small diameter, it is inconvenient to mount on the model. - More then 1.2 Kg of thrust in static from 11.8 V battery & 12 x 4.5 Propeller. -... Read more

On my FWing down side full size
    0 2
  • posted byagoliveira on 09/23/2012

- Good power - Good price - Works fine in tandem with others - Wires run too close to the rotating shell (it's an outrunner) so it may get cut if you don't pay attention - Doesn't come with adapters or screws despite of what the description says - Lack better documentation on what propellers to use and what pull it provides. I have 8 working fine on ... Read more

3 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections