DX » Community » Reviews » Blow Sensitive Digital LED Candle - Can Be "Blown Out" (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 34 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymodreamarin on 11/17/2013

Great gizmo. The changing colour provides entertainment for the eyes. They are cuter and much safer than the "normal" candles. I am happy with them. For now I could NOT blow them to put them out; only with a slight tap they can be turned off, much like they are turned on. Also, the price could be a little lower - I mean, 1.36 USD per candle ... Read more

4 1
  • posted bysanjay0305 on 04/16/2013

good product with excellent finish in brand new packing and multi purpose useage and very easy to use, not dangerous, even small children can use it, excellent decorative idea does not seems one till time will surely buy again for self or to gift relative or friends or colleagues, good idea for gifting someone close to you and maybe bulk gift on occassions ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydokioka on 01/28/2013

is very useful very beautiful the colour lights in the beggining was dificult for me. but is ok now :) the product uses much bateries the candles are very beautiful i was surprised because i dont know that change the colour in seconds, is very nice :) i recomended this for a gift :) i am very happy and i am buying others ,sure i buying more :) its ok ... Read more

nice!!! Led Candle!  SPECIAL MOMENT!!!!!I will order some more soon!!! I Love It!
    0 0
  • posted byChip3 on 02/04/2012

Nice bright colours that blend well when changing creating full colur spectrum. Batteries are included (pre installed) and easy to start for the first time when removing plastic tab. The Plastic wick looks realistic and compliments the item. *I purchased 3 packets, and 2 of the 12 do not blow out and require the plastic tab to be re-inserted to turn ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLesliehew on 12/30/2011

Look nice. They came with the batteries installed. They can be switched on/off by blowing on them or by quick shocking them. One of Candle had a bad solder and cover cannot fully close. It bound out. Need to improvement. Although they look like a candles, it is better to put them into mate glasses to not see them directly. I have no idea how fast do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrainDamaged on 11/25/2011

-It is small and fit everywhere. -It has beautifull colors(blue,red,purple,green,yellow,white) -Blow function is cool and fun. -I think the price is cheap -Most colors are bright enough to see in total obscurity. It would be nice if colors could last more time but it is not a real problem. It would be nice if we could chose to change or not the color(... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnvaneekelen on 10/02/2011

- Good price - Bright colours - Perfect gift - Good sensitivity - safer than candles - cool for kids None that I can think of. (Maybe except that I've seen si9milar ones, that were cheaper than here at DX) It's great for kids, they can't hurt themselves, and love it that they can blow it out. Slightly overpriced yet still a great item. I bought them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygadgetzz on 05/27/2011

I like the price, very much. These can cost up to 50$ for the same product. The blow out function actually worked well. Good battery time, as long as you remember to put it out. Looks very cheap up-close, also the light is not at all like a candle. Awesome alternative to the expensive in store e-candles with almost the same quality. It has a pretty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlejo on 11/29/2010

With all the pagan holidays coming you need these to set around the house, in your windows, etc. They do not light the curtains on fire. Simple minds cak=n "light" and "blow out" the candles many times before they get bored (or depanding on IQ if they ever get bored...) I gave these out at Halloween to neighborhood kids I knew (but not to the ones I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaroca on 06/12/2010

These are used just as described....blow to turn on or off. Since the candles are somewhat unusual but not totally useless, they make an inexpensive gift that will be appreciated and not tossed out or given away like most cheap thoughtless things given for lack of imagination. Most the fun comes on the first encounter with the "blow on & off&... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections