DX » Community » Reviews » Blow Sensitive Digital LED Candle - Can Be "Blown Out" (4-Pack)
5.0
  • 5 star 31 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

  • Blow me! (out)

    posted by llasher on 10/22/2008
    0

    Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

    Pros:

    Safe
    Nice colours
    Look cool
    Really work

    Cons:

    LED colours vary
    Base switch twisty variable in quality
    Batteries run out

    OtherThoughts:

    These are great, and go for much more money in my local store. The blow works well, and they don't get hot. In fact there is no fire at all in these bad boys, so they are safe to use around petrol, kerosene and lighter fluid.

    Bottomline:

    These will impress your friends. They are good value and will last for years (well they might). I will get some more as soon as the AUD improves.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections