DX » Community » Reviews » Blow Sensitive Digital LED Candle with Stand - Can Be "Blown Out"
  • 5 star 32 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysfayad on 03/14/2014

- Blow & touch sensitivity - Dimmed light is very relaxing - Size (diameter) is very convenient and does not need special space to put it on it. - Battery life is not so good - should be turned off when not in use to save battery - product should come in different stand colors. should make different stand sizes. and maybe it could be nicer if they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymike3e on 08/09/2013

Simple of use, Does what it should, Price, It's not easily activated by loud ambient noises. I haven't found any (Maybe the frosted plastic looks a bit cheap but you are free to move the leds to the other packaging. I'm using frosted glass cups for them and it's great) I've bought them as a novelty gadget over 2 years ago, and after replacement of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypjasondsa on 05/22/2013

Cheap, portable, lightweight and easy to use. Highly recommended. Serves as a nightlight, emits a comfortable light. Wonderful product for chromotherapy. Beautiful colours changing very smoothly. The printed circuit board is very well done, the electronics is first rate, with modern surface mounted components, electret microphone and even a plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandershood on 01/16/2013

+Gives a surprisingly realistic candle imitation (except the changing color part, but that's what I wanted) +Very nice looking (well made) +Battery included and installed (button-cells) -Only one of the two candles I gave away could be "blown out" (the other one does not respond to blowing nor "shaking"), it´s good to save the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStevenJ13 on 08/29/2012

variety of colors colors come out nice and bright and illuminate nicely with the frosted casing comes with instructions and battery's all tho it is very simple to use calling it blow sensitive is abit of a over statement. after a few minutes blowing at it whilst in and out of the frosted casing its only turned on and off about four to five times. works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNatewnz on 05/20/2012

+ Very colorful and bright tealight like candles in frosted "plastic" (looks like glass) + Very nice transition effect. + Great quality for the price! Could have had a more flickering effect like the philips CandleLights. Could use a feature to set a single color. These lights are highly decorative and add a touch of ambiance to any room they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysugustincin on 09/28/2011

ENGLISH: - Comes packaged tightly closed with a lock to avoid accidental activation. - Bring batteries incorporated. - The quality seems first rate. Both candle and the glass. - The LED automatically generates good warm colors. It looks great in the dark. - Turns on and off is blowing, like a candle common. And also to shake it or tap it. ESPAÑ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byUpsetbr on 08/09/2011

As a retired electronic engineer, I use to disassemble everything. I'm surprised for the excellent quality of this inexpensive product. The printed circuit board is very well done, the electronics is first rate, with modern surface mounted components, electret microphone and even a plastic spacer for the LED. The piece that mimics the flame it's made ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvinicius37 on 08/04/2011

- Creates a nice light atmosphere, and it's obviously easy to use - Colors fade nicely - The "blow out" works nicely - Also works with shaking or taping to turn on and off - Consumes too much battery - If you are going to buy it, also buy a pack with 50 LR44 batteries (http://www.dealextreme.com/p/cell-battery-ag13-lr44-50-pack-60) - The light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydigaoeq on 07/03/2011

Beautiful, great to decorate parties and other home events. You can make great compositions with more than one piece. Won't work very easily with blows. I would say it works better with shakes. This really works because it's very cheap. Maybe you'll think you could buy more than one piece, because you could make great compositions. You won' regret on ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections