- Blow & touch sensitivity
- Dimmed light is very relaxing
- Size (diameter) is very convenient and does not need special space to put it on it. - Battery life is not so good
- should be turned off when not in use to save battery
- product should come in different stand colors. should make different ... Read more
Simple of use,
Does what it should,
It's not easily activated by loud ambient noises. I haven't found any
(Maybe the frosted plastic looks a bit cheap but you are free to move the leds to the other packaging. I'm using frosted glass cups for them and it's great) I've bought them as a novelty gadget ... Read more
Cheap, portable, lightweight and easy to use. Highly recommended. Serves as a nightlight, emits a comfortable light. Wonderful product for chromotherapy. Beautiful colours changing very smoothly. The printed circuit board is very well done, the electronics is first rate, with modern surface mounted components,... Read more
+Gives a surprisingly realistic candle imitation
(except the changing color part, but that's what I wanted)
+Very nice looking (well made)
+Battery included and installed (button-cells) -Only one of the two candles I gave away could be "blown out" (the other one does not respond to blowing ... Read more
variety of colors
colors come out nice and bright and illuminate nicely with the frosted casing
comes with instructions and battery's all tho it is very simple to use calling it blow sensitive is abit of a over statement.
after a few minutes blowing at it whilst in and out of the frosted casing its only ... Read more
+ Very colorful and bright tealight like candles in frosted "plastic" (looks like glass) + Very nice transition effect. + Great quality for the price! Could have had a more flickering effect like the philips CandleLights. Could use a feature to set a single color. These lights are highly decorative ... Read more
- Comes packaged tightly closed with a lock to avoid accidental activation.
- Bring batteries incorporated.
- The quality seems first rate. Both candle and the glass.
- The LED automatically generates good warm colors. It looks great in the dark.
- Turns on and off is blowing, like a candle ... Read more
As a retired electronic engineer, I use to disassemble everything.
I'm surprised for the excellent quality of this inexpensive product.
The printed circuit board is very well done, the electronics is first rate, with modern surface mounted components, electret microphone and even a plastic spacer for ... Read more
- Creates a nice light atmosphere, and it's obviously easy to use - Colors fade nicely - The "blow out" works nicely - Also works with shaking or taping to turn on and off - Consumes too much battery - If you are going to buy it, also buy a pack with 50 LR44 batteries (http://www.dealextreme.... Read more
Beautiful, great to decorate parties and other home events. You can make great compositions with more than one piece. Won't work very easily with blows. I would say it works better with shakes. This really works because it's very cheap. Maybe you'll think you could buy more than one piece, because you ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.