DX » Community » Reviews » Imazine Ion Sports Watch (with Ionizer)
  • 5 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaoet on 10/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works good and easy to program. comes in its own plastic wrapping, which is always a plus for gifts and resisting shipment, specially if you choose free shipping. works fine so long, doesn't seen easiy breakable. Cons:I wish I could choose the color, I got a y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byciapetroli on 04/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:english: -Very good-it! - he has a good finish! - The material looks good. Português: -Muito bom ele! - ele possui um bom acabamento! - o material parece ser bom. Cons:english: no Português: nenhum OtherThoughts: Bottomline:english: Worth buying, I gave a pres... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymjvamx on 03/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Similar to others expensive options on the market Nice looking Color are really good, you can find ones who glow on dark. :) lite Nice Style, you can used all day, or just to do exercise, like I do. Material look Ok (for the price, excellent) Cons:no Cons, for the price... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymkor1 on 12/31/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lite, modern looking, sport style, bright color. Good silicone elastic bracelet and watch framing. Teenagers like this watch. Cons:The directions printed in petite font - it is difficult to read. Was not water resistance as was advertised - broke down when was... Read more

1 0
  • posted byweeks on 12/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to set. Nice large numbers, so easy to read. Water proof. Strong silicon that sretches easily, but won't slip off or break. Very light weight. Good construction. Cons:Buttons to view seconds/date are on the back and require a paperclip to switch. OtherThoughts:I got... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytwylite on 08/11/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- can see time and date - very light watch - not bothersome when you play sports, no need to take it off - water proof up to 1 ATM Cons:- one size, not that great for smaller wrists - buttons are very deep inside watch, need to use pin or something small to access butto... Read more

0 1
  • posted bycompasillo on 08/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Very light weight + Comfortable to carry on all the time + Easy to put in, easy to pull it out + Battery included and installed (though not expected to last) + Built in all weather resistant material + It comes with a multilanguage manual (though it is not essential t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoctagonalman on 08/02/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very lightweight. Minimal clutter. Not likely to injure anyone even if you keep it on when playing sports. No need to adjust any size. Has a certificate saying Mark approved it for the t.i.t test on the 7th of March 2008 so it must be good. Cons:It is a bit high - sleev... Read more

0 0
  • posted byburkaygenc on 06/02/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Interesting, attractive watch. Screen is easy to read. The cord looks strong enough to at least survive a year. Cons:The overall build quality is quite low. The clock seems to be misaligned with the cord. It doesn't affect your reading, but it will annoy you if you have o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavton on 05/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice,, Very neat,, Very flexible, Very simple, durable feels comfortable,, lightweight. Easy to set, requires a paper clip or something quiet small. I got mine in colours black and pink which i wanted. Cons:Time and date mode, flashes very fast, so i just leave it on... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections