DX » Community » Reviews » Hot and Sexy Girl Bottle Opener Metal Keychains (12-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXardz on 05/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought these mostly so I could have one on my key chain but after my friends saw "her" they wanted one. I've given away the other 11 key chains and am thinking of buying more. They work and look great. Cons:I only received 2 black ones (which my friends want... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelporko on 03/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Variety of colors (2 each of 6 colors) Relatively well made with not entirely useless chains Good for a laugh Compact/Light Cons:Tacky (but that's the point isn't it?) Not the absolute best bottle opener OtherThoughts:Pretty good gift just to hand out for no rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrazuca on 07/25/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very useful bottle opener. - Portable to carry with you anywhere. - A nice present to give to your friends. - Always carry this with you and you will not have to search a bottle opener or invent new ways to open a bottle anymore. Cons:- It comes in some sort c... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections