DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical Rail Handguard + Front Grip + Rear Grip Set for AK47 - Black (Set of 4)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byironeggs on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Made of very high quality plastic, even without frames. Put on Saiga 5.56. Forearm and grip for installation on saiga needs tweaking - rasp file or Dremel. The result - an hour of work and I have the good looks and ease of use of the rifle. Now you need to try... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynathanralph on 02/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a very nice kit for what you pay. The polymer is good quality as far as I can see and it looks good on the AK. Way cheaper than most other AK stock kits I've seen. Cons:This WILL NOT fit your AK-47 variant (AKM) without some dremel work and drilling. The buttstock... Read more

0 0
  • posted byORlyYaRly on 08/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very decent kit for a low price, even though all parts are plastic it looks really good on a full steel AK. Cons:It is a AK47 kit, and doesn't fit AKM or AK74 out of the box. Many owners believe they have AK47, while they really have AKM so be sure to check th... Read more

Handguard on Cyma AKM (CM048)
    8 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections