Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystrigon07 on 03/16/2015

Pros:Muy recomendado. Buena calidad. Calza perfecto y sin forzar nada en cualquier lente del diámetro especificado. Cons: Ninguno. Other: La rosca adicional no tiene ninguna utilidad.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byironarrow on 02/17/2015

this lens hood fits my canon hf s200 perfectly.. delivery took about 20 days but I think it is very reasonable considering this is an international purchase.. definitely recommend dx.com

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byatimosh on 01/05/2015

Pros: Can protect lens from sun light. Connection to Camere is durable. Cons: No any. Another thougts: Just do what lens hood should do. I use it with my Canon EOS 550. Much much cheaper than in local market.

Impression:Good lens hood.;

0 0 0

• posted byHernanRod on 12/31/2014

Low price photography article for a quality and best photograph. Easy to install and is proper to 58 mm cameras. This article block the sun light and the pictures take another impression.

Impression:Improve your Photography!!!;

0 0 0

• posted bySivax on 09/27/2014

Lens Hood fits perfect with my Fiji HS 10 camera. No more sunshine in my lens. Protects olso the lens from scratsching.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byspacstic on 08/11/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline:

Impression:A quality product;

0 0 0

• posted bymanymar94 on 07/24/2014

It´s perfect for my 58mm lens and it can take a UV filter - Va perfecto con mi objetivo de 58mm. Además puedo ponerle un filtro UV y encaja perfectamente la tapa correspondiente. Ha llegado tras casi un mes y medio (que es el inconveniente) pero en perfectas condiciones.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bykubman on 05/01/2014

It is good. It fits at my lenses. It is well build and well shaped. It blocks the sun the way it should. I use it with my canon EF lenses (18-55mm IS and 70-300mm) It is fixed on the filter screw. That makes it harder to attach and detach. It is clumsy to use simultaneously with a polarisation I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymasoom962 on 02/11/2014

Its a nice product. Its worthy. But they need to take care about the delivery time. It some times makes me frustrated as when I need that, I do no get that. Its a nice product. Its worthy. But they need to take care about the delivery time. It some times makes me frustrated as when I need that, I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUndeadcorp on 05/30/2013

Quite good for that price. Usefull. Edges of the hood are a bit rough, I mean they not sharp or anything, but if you take a closer look you may see a cutting edge of plastic. Though this does not affect usability. Comes in a plastic bag without any package. When uses with the lens 18-55mm at 18mm... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere