• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspacstic on 08/11/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Read more

Impression:A quality product;

0 0
  • posted bykubman on 05/01/2014

It is good. It fits at my lenses. It is well build and well shaped. It blocks the sun the way it should. I use it with my canon EF lenses (18-55mm IS and 70-300mm) It is fixed on the filter screw. That makes it harder to attach and detach. It is clumsy to use simultaneously with a polarisation filter. I would welcome if it had something on the outer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasoom962 on 02/11/2014

Its a nice product. Its worthy. But they need to take care about the delivery time. It some times makes me frustrated as when I need that, I do no get that. Its a nice product. Its worthy. But they need to take care about the delivery time. It some times makes me frustrated as when I need that, I do no get that. Takes too much time to get that from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUndeadcorp on 05/30/2013

Quite good for that price. Usefull. Edges of the hood are a bit rough, I mean they not sharp or anything, but if you take a closer look you may see a cutting edge of plastic. Though this does not affect usability. Comes in a plastic bag without any package. When uses with the lens 18-55mm at 18mm are black corners in each picture caused by the shape ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySidr777 on 04/30/2013

Very good price! In my country the cheapest one cost 4 times more! Fits my Fujifilm camera perfectly! There is an additional ring on the thread so you can adjust it to you lens as you like! Very good purchase! Looks very cool on camera. Edges of the hood are a bit rough, I mean they not sharp or anything, but if you take a closer look you may see a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKT454 on 04/03/2013

Very nice and well-made product. It's simple and it does the work pretty well. Plastic is good enough, it won't break easily. The lens hood can also rotate to best fit the situation. You can even put on the lens cap over the filter and that's good. There is no possibility to mount a filter over the lens hood, but I'm ok with that. It would be nice if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrunf92 on 02/09/2013

For this money you get a really nicely built lens hood for your camera. It looks and feels like a really nice lens hood from canon or nikon, but those one cost like 30€ in my country, just because of the name on lens hood. There are really no cons for this product, mine came perfect, no scratches. If you do not have a lens hood for your 58mm lens, or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDFish on 12/02/2012

The hood slides on perfectly and helps diffuse a lot of unwanted sunlight. I take a lot of long exposure shots during the day with ND filters and this helps keep that pesky sun from throwing flares in my lens. For being so cheap, it does it's job well and has a good build quality. The only thing I didn't care for is the fact that you can't put your ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymjcpro on 09/06/2012

- Easy to fit on my Canon EOS 600D. - It's solid, Cheap and has a nice fit. - Makes the camera look awesome. - The Lens hood does not have a fit for the lens protector. And that was a kind of bummer, because I really want to leave it on all the time. - I only really bought it because it would make my camera look cool, but it also helps me to keep the ... Read more

hood on camera
    0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections