DX » Community » Reviews » NETSYS 9000WN 6800mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 Wireless Network Adapter - White
  • 5 star 9 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybpethke on 05/27/2014

It does what you expect, stronger signal therefore faster internet on distance. Used on Ubuntu and windows 7 and 8, al system works great. Not realy a con but the usb cable is realy short. The plastic pivot point is weak. The package came with the wrong cd driver. The drivers are for different chipset. However no install needed for windws 7 and 8. great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreis79 on 03/28/2014

Good product, good packaging, provided with drivers and software that wasn't needed to use under Win7. Cleary a inside/home product based on it build besides the small metal sheet in the base. It works, you get extremely good gains, for example I was using an 6dbi omni antenna with a gain off -70/-73(RSSI) (on a selected wlan), with this on I got -4... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluis84lp on 01/16/2014

Great wifi antena, with my previous antena i was able to see just a few routers and with very low signal, now i see lots of them and with excelent signal. It let you create a virtual wifi to redistribute the signal you get with it with only a click. Maybe too big... but not really important.... no other things to mention at all. If you are looking for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygandalfer on 01/14/2014

Well built, powerful network device.Brings in signals better than lower cost cards.Ralink 3070 is a good stable chipset.No driver needed for windows 7. Doesn't handle packet injection, fairly large in size,not as full featured as some of the Realtek chipsets. This is a good pruchase for people wanting to get good reception on home networks, or recieving ... Read more

Netsys 9000wn Netsys 9000 netsys9000
    0 1
  • posted byNickK2012 on 12/15/2013

Very good product for the money. Dx.com sent very quickly. Congratulations. Works very well at the window, not in the house. It has not all the documentation, just a CD with Beini. No drivers for XP, but I found on the net. Do what it says in the presentation of the packaging (50% more sensitive, 100% higher stability, 300% faster) but in any case have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshniur86 on 08/20/2013

i know thing or in wireless connection ! product bring the best in this praice and better allready got a wireless and wanna try a better one and i found that one and i am happy so far get fast connection in N connection this wireless is easy to instal no need of drivers in win 7 and getiing very good signal i try difrent wireless type this one is the ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bycyrus2 on 08/03/2013

he signal strength and stability has greatly improved from 2 to 5 bars, the product is good quality build and it does the job .I liked it because i can put it on the table ,and the cable is long so it can be moved easily. Netsys has made a very good product. Win xp has recoqnized it without drivers i wish the cable was extra longer but it can be fixed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMunykang on 05/06/2013

It has a great range, solid and stable, with a very cheap price with the results That I offer, with the software that comes with the antenna is all very easy and fast to check the safety of my WiFi network I have used many softwares and this is the best by far, is very intuitive and fast. Ultimately. If you want an antenna, powerful, cheap, easy to ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bycollingsp on 04/03/2013

In fact, it boosts the wifi signal. No problems to find drivers at all. It cames with a Beini CD version, to break wi fi passwords and it worked as i could do with a WEP network around (This is a great usability part of the product). The quality of material is good, i don´t like the White color, cause it takes too much dust. No cons at all. For ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byvfecka on 02/07/2013

He works well. The enclosed software is most useful. WEP and WPA are fit for decoding. This is the most useful part of the product possibly. I counted on a bigger performance based on the parameters. Let us not wait for more for a price because of this. Perfect. Although, i like this product very much and i'll buy more. ( for the signal boost was great ... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections