DX » Community » Reviews » NETSYS 9000WN 6800mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 Wireless Network Adapter - White
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluis84lp on 01/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great wifi antena, with my previous antena i was able to see just a few routers and with very low signal, now i see lots of them and with excelent signal. It let you create a virtual wifi to redistribute the signal you get with it with only a click. Cons:Maybe too big..... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygandalfer on 01/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well built, powerful network device.Brings in signals better than lower cost cards.Ralink 3070 is a good stable chipset.No driver needed for windows 7. Cons:Doesn't handle packet injection, fairly large in size,not as full featured as some of the Realtek chipset... Read more

Netsys 9000wn Netsys 9000 netsys9000
    0 1
  • posted byshniur86 on 08/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:i know thing or in wireless connection ! product bring the best in this praice and better allready got a wireless and wanna try a better one and i found that one and i am happy so far get fast connection in N connection this wireless is easy to instal no need of... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMunykang on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has a great range, solid and stable, with a very cheap price with the results That I offer, with the software that comes with the antenna is all very easy and fast to check the safety of my WiFi network I have used many softwares and this is the best by far... Read more

4 0
  • posted bycollingsp on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:In fact, it boosts the wifi signal. No problems to find drivers at all. It cames with a Beini CD version, to break wi fi passwords and it worked as i could do with a WEP network around (This is a great usability part of the product). The quality of material is... Read more

0 1
  • posted byvfecka on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:He works well. The enclosed software is most useful. WEP and WPA are fit for decoding. This is the most useful part of the product possibly. Cons:I counted on a bigger performance based on the parameters. Let us not wait for more for a price because of this. Per... Read more

1 2
  • posted byKaoxiong on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have bought this wireless for long distance connection it about 4 km from my house to the access point, so i have to put it as high as possible to get the best signal range and more access point, i placed it just about 15 m high and now i got 9 access point... Read more

1 3
  • posted byNuclos on 11/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:100% best choice! I'd try another variants, That antenna extreamly boosts signal of wifi! BIG + of this adapter that you can crack some of WPA secured networks! Cons:after 4 month of use it was damaged because of rain! I forget it outside of my window. It must... Read more

2 0
  • posted bynucleartime on 10/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-No signal problems -No driver problems -No connection problems (that aren't because of bad routers) -It works -Seems sturdy -Higher signal strength seems to be getting more bandwidth, haven't stress tested it. Cons:-It's rather large, but you can see that. -A... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections