DX » Community » Reviews » NETSYS 9000WN 6800mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 Wireless Network Adapter - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybpethke on 05/27/2014

It does what you expect, stronger signal therefore faster internet on distance. Used on Ubuntu and windows 7 and 8, al system works great. Not realy a con but the usb cable is realy short. The plastic pivot point is weak. The package came with the wrong cd driver. The drivers are for different chipset.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreis79 on 03/28/2014

Good product, good packaging, provided with drivers and software that wasn't needed to use under Win7. Cleary a inside/home product based on it build besides the small metal sheet in the base. It works, you get extremely good gains, for example I was using an 6dbi omni antenna with a gain off -70/-73... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluis84lp on 01/16/2014

Great wifi antena, with my previous antena i was able to see just a few routers and with very low signal, now i see lots of them and with excelent signal. It let you create a virtual wifi to redistribute the signal you get with it with only a click. Maybe too big... but not really important.... no other ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygandalfer on 01/14/2014

Well built, powerful network device.Brings in signals better than lower cost cards.Ralink 3070 is a good stable chipset.No driver needed for windows 7. Doesn't handle packet injection, fairly large in size,not as full featured as some of the Realtek chipsets. This is a good pruchase for people wanting ... Read more

Netsys 9000wn Netsys 9000 netsys9000

1 0 0

• posted byNickK2012 on 12/15/2013

Very good product for the money. Dx.com sent very quickly. Congratulations. Works very well at the window, not in the house. It has not all the documentation, just a CD with Beini. No drivers for XP, but I found on the net. Do what it says in the presentation of the packaging (50% more sensitive, 100... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshniur86 on 08/20/2013

i know thing or in wireless connection ! product bring the best in this praice and better allready got a wireless and wanna try a better one and i found that one and i am happy so far get fast connection in N connection this wireless is easy to instal no need of drivers in win 7 and getiing very good ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bycyrus2 on 08/03/2013

he signal strength and stability has greatly improved from 2 to 5 bars, the product is good quality build and it does the job .I liked it because i can put it on the table ,and the cable is long so it can be moved easily. Netsys has made a very good product. Win xp has recoqnized it without drivers i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMunykang on 05/06/2013

It has a great range, solid and stable, with a very cheap price with the results That I offer, with the software that comes with the antenna is all very easy and fast to check the safety of my WiFi network I have used many softwares and this is the best by far, is very intuitive and fast. Ultimately.... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bycollingsp on 04/03/2013

In fact, it boosts the wifi signal. No problems to find drivers at all. It cames with a Beini CD version, to break wi fi passwords and it worked as i could do with a WEP network around (This is a great usability part of the product). The quality of material is good, i don´t like the White color,... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byvfecka on 02/07/2013

He works well. The enclosed software is most useful. WEP and WPA are fit for decoding. This is the most useful part of the product possibly. I counted on a bigger performance based on the parameters. Let us not wait for more for a price because of this. Perfect. Although, i like this product very much ... Read more

2 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections