DX » Community » Reviews » NETSYS 9000WN 6800mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 Wireless Network Adapter - White
Customer’s impression:
Very good Satisfied Muito bem nessuna Poderoso adaptador WiFi
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamosx on 08/02/2015

very good signal and material quality i use in cyprus and i take wifi from 1 km distance good price and very good signal

Impression:Very good,Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byDueSone on 07/10/2015

La primera antena que recibí no funcionaba correctamente, después de enviar la defectuosa y recibir una en buen estado estoy bastante satisfecho con este producto. Pros: El precio no es demasiado elevado, aumenta considerablemente la señal de wifi y la velocidad es buena Contras: no se si la es... Read more

Impression:Very good,Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted by8999828 on 05/31/2015

Good range and is physically very stable and can also be wall mounted, usb wire is sheilded and has a built-in fuse.

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byzelaobr on 04/30/2015

facil de instalar e usar. Atinge boa distancia. Sem problemas para uso. Muito satisfeito com a compra

Impression:Muito bem,Poderoso adaptador WiFi;

0 0 0

• posted bytasos45 on 04/28/2015

Prose:Working very good with linux and windows systems,perfect quality,strong enough Cons: Not at all Other : Value for money ,easy to use ,plug n play

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byDomenico91 on 11/27/2014

Il pacco è arrivato perfettamente intatto fa il suo lavoro e facile da installare non ci sono contro

Impression:nessuna;

0 0 0

• posted byDrag0nDem0n on 12/15/2014

Pros: - Powerful antenna (98dBi) - Nice design - uses the Ralink RT 3070L chipset - Can be used with Backtrack, Backbox, Kali Linux, ect - Long range Cons: - Not weatherproof, so the device can't stay outside. - Bottom part is made out of metal. - The cable between the adaptor and the antenna to... Read more

Good wifi adapter with long range antenna

Impression:Powerful Wifi Adapter;

0 0 0

• posted byljerkahs on 07/15/2014

This device enabled me the continuous Internet connection on the island where I normally had to have the paid service by the Internet provider. Excellent purchase and a solution for access to the free wifi (hotspot) during the vacation. Furthermore, installation was more than simple and easy, no... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybpethke on 05/27/2014

It does what you expect, stronger signal therefore faster internet on distance. Used on Ubuntu and windows 7 and 8, al system works great. Not realy a con but the usb cable is realy short. The plastic pivot point is weak. The package came with the wrong cd driver. The drivers are for different no... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreis79 on 03/28/2014

Good product, good packaging, provided with drivers and software that wasn't needed to use under Win7. Cleary a inside/home product based on it build besides the small metal sheet in the base. It works, you get extremely good gains, for example I was using an 6dbi omni antenna with a gain off (on... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere