Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycapser on 11/27/2013

This keychain bottleopener is perfect. It looks very good, and has been opening my and my friends bottles for allmost half a year now. The opener feels very robust will not break soon. Also the mechanism for opening the bottles is very robust. I have a feeling that after half a year of bottle opening the mechanism has gotten even better. The paint on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTBen88 on 10/26/2013

Very handy thing . Handy on every week. I wear the keys , so it will never forget. Light in weight, discreetly in the hand, it is convenient to open a bottle of cola, not soared. In principle, no , the truth seemed a bit more than I thought I would be less than what would. Famously coined as a key chain , always close at hand. And it fun to turn the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMidjo on 08/20/2013

This keychain is quite good-looking and quality made, it is also very handy when used as a bottle opener. Although it comes in random color, every color is nice and shiny. It is solid built and not easy to break. There is no cone, really. Except it might be a smaller, sometimes it gets noticable in the pocket. There is no anything special I can tell ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfnbruxel on 07/26/2012

1) It's a beautiful keychain. 2) Doesn't look like a bottle opener. So you can use it as your keychain even in the office, etc. 3) Very useful when you buy some beer with your friends and you need to open the bottles. 4) Good to have with you when you're out of home and away from a bottle opener. 5) It's building quality is great. 1) It's very light ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections