Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspadukas on 04/01/2014

It comes with nice box, and some instruction about hords. Different hords depends if blow or breaf. My children likes it very much. Easy to play. Metal does not have any smell or taste - so it is good. No any cons so far no. Maybe could be good to get some very easy song hords included, I tried to google, but not so much for beginers. So started to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafgimenes on 02/24/2014

Instrument is very useful for beginners like me, it is very simple to play and to learn, the sound is very beautiful (at least I can not perceive any difference when comparing to a more professional harmonica) and price is excellent Tuning is out for holes number 8, 9 and 10, which I think is acceptable having in mind the very low price. It could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGraveUypo on 02/23/2014

- It's pretty and functional - Sounds actually really good - Seems durable - doesn't look like the metal will easily bend like some other harmonicas - i guess the case is a bit crude, but that's not really an issue. i have to fill 500 characters but i don't have enough to talk about. it's a blues harp, it works, it's cheap and it's decent (heck, even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelbtorres on 02/13/2014

She is an excellent harmonica to learn to play, has a clean and beautiful sound, and the finish is very nice, its cover helps to keep it in good condition. The higher notes need to be blown out stronger sound. But nothing that really affects their use. Highly recommend for anyone who wants to learn to play this kind of instrument. To be easy to learn ... Read more

my hole harmonica
    0 0
  • posted byKarimnchok on 10/21/2013

I didn't know how great and noble the sound of a harmonica was until i decided to adquire this product. The package came flawless, it's made fo hard, tough plastic and it protects the harmonica entirely. The case contains the harmonica, a chinese/english manual describing it's usage, and a soft fabric for cleaning the harmonica after every use. The ... Read more

10-Hole Harmonica case 10-Hole Harmonica package
    0 0
  • posted byyanmq on 07/04/2013

-Nice finishing -Have a nice case to protect it -Sounds good -Manual in english and chinese -Comes with a cleaning cloth -The package came in good status Manual does not come with any suggest song but that's not bad The delivery took a month but I live in Brazil so I almost expected that. Have two screws on sides that can hold on cloths I don't have ... Read more

Case Harmonica All itens
    1 0
  • posted bygabrielteodor on 03/21/2013

Excelente gaita! A qualidade é muito boa, não aparenta ser um produto barato. O material é muito bom, resistente e bem acabado. A gaita tem uma sensibilidade pequena, o que significa que você não conseguirá tocar com volume baixo. Por exemplo: se você desejar treinar durante a noite, em um local onde você n&#2... Read more

3 0
  • posted byeduardolopes12 on 03/12/2013

- I have 6 harmonicas, and this is one of my bests!!! - The price is really good, it is a great harmonica with a cheap price!! it can't be better!! - This harmonica is small, so you can carry with you to all the places tha you want. - Don't take to much time to came in the mail. - The quality and the ease of use are almost perfect!! - I really can't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrieberg on 02/27/2013

I bought this for my little 18month old kid. It has two little screws on the sides that worried me a little bit but it doesn't appear unsafe. The harmonica can take quite a lot of throwing around and it is build very well. Nothing bad to report. It comes in a plastic box with a little cloth for cleaning, because the shiny metal does get dirty fast, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucasmartiri on 02/22/2013

Good quality, beautilful design, and very cheap. Ideal for kids and beginners in this art. Voice is loud enough and very clear buena calidad, un diseño lindo y muy barata. Llego relativamente rapido a argentina none, at least for the moment. May be the user manual could be a little better is ideal for beginners, like me. i strongly recommend buy ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections