Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspadukas on 04/01/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It comes with nice box, and some instruction about hords. Different hords depends if blow or breaf. My children likes it very much. Easy to play. Metal does not have any smell or taste - so it is good. Cons:No any cons so far no. OtherThoughts:Maybe could be g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKarimnchok on 10/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I didn't know how great and noble the sound of a harmonica was until i decided to adquire this product. The package came flawless, it's made fo hard, tough plastic and it protects the harmonica entirely. The case contains the harmonica, a chinese/english manual describi... Read more

10-Hole Harmonica case 10-Hole Harmonica package
    0 0
  • posted byyanmq on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Nice finishing -Have a nice case to protect it -Sounds good -Manual in english and chinese -Comes with a cleaning cloth -The package came in good status Cons:Manual does not come with any suggest song but that's not bad The delivery took a month but I live in B... Read more

Case Harmonica All itens
    1 0
  • posted bygabrielteodor on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excelente gaita! A qualidade é muito boa, não aparenta ser um produto barato. O material é muito bom, resistente e bem acabado. Cons:A gaita tem uma sensibilidade pequena, o que significa que você não conseguirá tocar com volume b... Read more

3 0
  • posted byeduardolopes12 on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- I have 6 harmonicas, and this is one of my bests!!! - The price is really good, it is a great harmonica with a cheap price!! it can't be better!! - This harmonica is small, so you can carry with you to all the places tha you want. - Don't take to much time t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrieberg on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this for my little 18month old kid. It has two little screws on the sides that worried me a little bit but it doesn't appear unsafe. The harmonica can take quite a lot of throwing around and it is build very well. Cons:Nothing bad to report. It comes in a plast... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucasmartiri on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality, beautilful design, and very cheap. Ideal for kids and beginners in this art. Voice is loud enough and very clear buena calidad, un diseño lindo y muy barata. Llego relativamente rapido a argentina Cons:none, at least for the moment. May be the user manu... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycpdjunior on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Nice build for a very inexpensive instrument - Comes inside a great small box, good for storing or carrying the instrument around. - Seems to have a good sound - Inside the package there is a brief explanation about the notes and holes, and a piece of cloth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHamblo on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Comes with a case -Comes with a cleaning tissue -Looks good -Doesn't look and feel cheap -Nice, clean sound -Price Cons:-The case is from cheap plastic, gives a little bit "chinese-product-feeling" -The manual doesn't say anything about tuning -The... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymailoo on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- this harmonica is a great harmonica for the beginner! Don't buy a very expensive one if you start - good price - well tuned - Comes with a nice box to protect it. - very good quality - looks and feels nice, kind of heavy but I like this! Cons:non so far. tun... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections