DX » Community » Reviews » NEW-10B CREE XR-E Q5 3-Mode 250LM White LED Flashlight w/ Strap - Black (1 x CR123 or 1 x 16340)
  • 5 star 15 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWoofMeowArf on 05/07/2013

The weight, brightness and overall quality is great. It would be hard to find something comparable in value to this flashlight. The flashlight would be very handy just to keep around the house or for activities such as camping. None A very very minor complaint, if I had to pick something bad about this, is the strobe function could be replaced with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymilanmaravic on 04/26/2013

Strongly made. This light seems solid. The threads seem well defined and screw together easily. Heats up quickly. In my opinion it is better not to shine long, make pause. Take a Kit-kat :) or kiss your girl in dark. A low power setting would be nice, to extend the battery life. But, the CR123A's sold here are so cheap, tiny and lite, who cares? Good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySherlock3 on 04/17/2013

It is very cheap and performs better than I expected for the price. When you switch it on it goes always to high mode, then, when you half-press the switch it goes low mode and if you half press again it goes to strobe. Fits nicely in your pocket you you can carry it with you wherever you go. it is bright enough to light your path when walking at night ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhgg2k on 04/07/2013

- Very compact flashlight 82.5 x 21mm - Very lightweight 45gr with a GTL unprotected battery - Amazing thrower for its size! 12cm spot @ 1 meter distance 114cm usable flood @ 1 meter. - Extremely bright & uniform spot! 2740 lux @ 1 meter on high 628 lux @ 1 meter on low - Well spaced modes in terms of run time and luminosity. - Decent run times ... Read more

Spot and Spil on High
    1 0
  • posted byL7D4N on 02/23/2013

This is one of the best deals I've ever encountered. The light output on this extremely small flashlight exceeds my 3 Cell MagLight. One of the other reviewers said a protected ICR 16340 didn't fit and the PCB/Protection had to be removed, but both my AW IMR and AW ICR protected 16340's fit in here just fine, and the cap screws all the way down. Also,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymcdtec on 01/20/2013

This is an excellent performing compact LED light with Cree LED. Bright, Half Bright and Flash modes. Sturdy construction, very nice black annodized finish with O ring seals. Water resistant but not water proof. Very small and very easy to carry. It could be carried easily on a key chain. Works well with C123 primary batteries or rechargeable batteries.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDzhionito on 01/14/2013

Its very bright and small. Glass lens, not plastic. Very handy little light. Great quality, solid built, doesnt feel cheap. Light goes far away, about 100meters, thats very nice feature for a flashlight size like this. Its small, very small, easy to loose. and maybe batteries i think it would be better to use AAA batteries. price maybe a little to high,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThomaspoa on 01/10/2013

small uses one battery 3V batteries have come way down in price bright nice clicker gets lost in your pocket It has a flasher on it, that I don't see how I would ever use, but I guess it does no harm. Why does this have a 500 character min? How much can you say about a flashlight? It's a little fatter but shorter than many of the other lights in this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysodacansniper on 12/29/2012

Very bright with 16340s, pocket sized. O-rings on both ends with smooth threads. No external damage or wear in the last month. Reflector and tailclickie were screwed down tight. Neither of mine took protected Trustfire 16340s and screwed closed, I had to remove the PCBs to get them to seal shut. There was also no spring under the pill, only at the tailcap.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byenivio on 12/05/2012

It's little, realy bright, nice quality. With CR123 run over 2 houres - more than enough. It's got good spring inside, so battery well mount and has stable contact. It's got convenient button on bottom of the body. Long delivery time, but it insn't broblem of the subject. I've buy it for my wife, and She happy to have it. It takes a little room in her ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections