DX » Community » Reviews » USB Power Adapter/Charger - Black (100~250V/EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylapepe on 03/26/2013

Cheap. OK quality. Very useful item to have. This USB power adapter is very attractive for use with a very wide variety of devices which need to charge from a USB port. It current rating is high and very good. There are not many USB chargers that are rated for 2100mA (or 2.1A) of current output. Very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byharroxelas on 11/29/2012

Cheap. OK quality. Very useful item to have. What can't you charge on USB these days? Does not have a good voltage regulation (closed circuit voltage / open circuit voltage, read the other thoughts field). Rated at 2.1 A but 800 mA was enough to show this poor voltage regulation. I bought this charger ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byAtlan666 on 09/04/2012

Seems to work ok for charging Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Tab2 7" did not explode at f1st tim euse makes no noise seems to be build sturdy The Contacts don't reach the Contacts in standard German Schuko Walloutlets. I have to use a Euro Adapter Plate in my Outlets to make it work. not bad, but far from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygargamel2 on 07/26/2012

This USB power adapter is very attractive for use with a very wide variety of devices which need to charge from a USB port. It current rating is high and very good. There are not many USB chargers that are rated for 2100mA (or 2.1A) of current output. I have a lab electronic load testing equipment and ... Read more

Dead On Arrival (Led not working) back side front view side view

0 0 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections