DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable Focus Zoom XM-L T6 5-Mode 900LM White 1-LED Waterproof Flashlight - Black (1x18650/3xAAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTumppu on 09/02/2013

Bright enough for most applications. Zoom function seems quite sturdy and light beam can be adjusted for super bright dot to good area flood. Memory doesn't work right. When left on low setting and turned on again it goes automatically on strobe. Very frustrating. It's quite heavy, but it feels very sturdy, so I think that's ok. Fine for uses where ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byosorkon90 on 06/14/2013

Brightness---Linterna potente , good focus---abre y cierra el zoom, small---es pequeñita, you can use diferent batteries---puedes usarla con dos tipos de polas distintas. I think that it isn't waterproof.--- No creo que sea resistente al agua. It comes with AAA battery adaptor if you dont want to use special batteries.--- Viene con adaptador de ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybinky1982 on 05/03/2013

Accepts both 3*AAA and 1*18650 battery, flood to spot focusing, good overall build quality. Not 5 mode, just Hi-Lo-Strobe, not as bright as other XM-L flashlights, not really waterproof, just splashproof. I've measured the current draw: just 700 mA, according to Cree specifications it means just 280 lm. My old S06C draws 1500 mA and infact is really ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymadmax00x on 02/06/2013

the best stack and found that power quality and price ... aesthetically pleasing robust all made of metal and very powerful ... maybe there are but 900 lumens is very close ... or tried to make a comparison with the best battery that had at home (20 cm to 30) that looks like a lighthouse at a car ... and the comparison was almost equal ... but the best ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylelohunter on 01/16/2013

This is a really really nice flashlight. Its very small, but its power overwhelm my other 900lm flashlight when using the concentrated focus. The focused beam can go as far as you can see if the weather is good. I never tried it on water, but another friend here said that it is really waterproof. Its shape is quite awkward, so it is difficult to find ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymrexceso on 07/30/2012

is truly amazing, I like the size, fits in my hand, I've dipped in water and still works at night is like a movie projector, is one of my favorites. quality is poor O-rings, plus the plastic lens is scratched, they should take more care in quality control. I like a lot this flashlight, but could be better, offering the 900 lumens are not real, even ... Read more

7 0
  • posted byseocordero on 07/30/2012

Good price, hight brightness, flexible batteries configuration, large-aperture beam. Weight, button sensibility (sometimes cause light flashes if you don't press it properly), no more for now. Perfect for everyday use, the possibility of using 3x AAA batteries or 1x 18650 battery is perfect for all kind of uses. I personally opted for 3 x AAA (rechargeable)... Read more

5 0
  • posted bydijkie350 on 06/10/2012

the price for this kind of flashlight is really great because its really strong and i love also the adjustable focus zoom and its also really smal so its well portable and light. but still reallu strong. even with daylight I can't look in the light, my eyes will really hurt, so its a strong, cheap, good and beautiful flashlight i really love it there ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections