DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable Focus Zoom 5-Mode 900LM White 1-LED Waterproof Flashlight - Black (1x18650/3xAAA)
Customer’s impression:
nice Submit your impression Great flashlight Easy to handle bright LED
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalshop on 02/08/2015

Nice but so long to arrive

Impression:nice,Great flashlight;

0 0 0

• posted bysilavc on 01/31/2015

Pros: Good ergonomics, well built flashlight, fits very well in my hand, easy to operate, good quality, bright enough, can be used with 3xaaa or 1x18650 bateries, modular construction Cons: mine came with a scratch on the lens, flood to trow zoom could be better, no memory on switch (it is in is... Read more

Impression:nice,Great flashlight,Easy to handle;

0 0 0

• posted by8307796 on 01/22/2015

Especially effective, Meir very good, high quality material, very worth the price, especially recommended.

Impression:LED הבהיר;

0 0 0

• posted bymylosol on 12/28/2014

I have a weird flashlight addiction, my wife hates it. I like this light because it is large and bright, however is is kind of annoying because the modes do not reset, I'll explain. Some of the other 5 mode flashlights I have after setting off for a period will reset the order of the modes. if is... Read more

Impression:bright LED;

0 0 3

• posted byAHTFoto on 12/02/2014

This one i like very much. So I bought 6 more. Ok price and I love that I can zoom the beam. I am happy for it.

Impression:Great flashlight;

0 0 0

• posted byWildDane on 11/23/2014

Pros: Solid metal housing easy too use the focus with one hand. Cons: It might have been damage during transport, but it seems to be a little sensitive too bumps, light goes out. I like it, not sure it is 900LM, but it is a nice flashligt, good size and very easy too use.

Nice little flashlight

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byintwernet on 11/06/2014

It accepts both 3xAAA and 1x18650 battery. It is really bright and the zoom/focus makes it easy to spot anything you want. The zoom adjusting part seems well-made so it should never fall apart. The dimming makes it easy to produce less light when you do not need so much and therefore consume less... Read more

Impression:bright LED,heavy and sturdy;

0 0 0

• posted bymanuelwolfshant on 08/28/2014

Pros: Quite bright for its size; it comes with an adapter for AAA batteries which make the more expensive 18650 battery optional. On the long term though, a single rechargeable 18650 battery might be a better option Con: A bit heavy when used with 3*AAA batteries. To be honest I have not tested I... Read more

Impression:excellent flashlight for its price;

0 0 0

• posted byVectorKing on 08/22/2014

Product was exactly as described and works great! I have yet to test the "waterproof-ness" but I am sure that if they pass that test, they will become a main staple in my camera bag. For the price, compared to mag lites, these are a steal. Shipping was significantly longer than stated upon order.

Impression:Lights look great;

0 0 0

• posted byZwartepietje on 08/03/2014

Perfect Flashlight! I use it in my car and while walking in the dark. The focus functionality is sublime, choos the wide angle and you have planty of light til 10 meters, choos full focus and you can beem easy to 300+ meters!!

Impression:Submit your impression;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections