DX » Community » Reviews » E14 4.2W 400-Lumen 3000~3500K Warm White Light 4-LED Lamp Bulb (AC 85~265V)
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMseek on 02/21/2014

Excellent stood in the chandelier in size instead of incandescent. Thought will bask in plafond the lamp, but experience has shown that moderate heats. Worked for more than 6 months, no complaints. The light from the bulb is only one way, but a lot of bulb provides uniform light in the room. The price may seem high. Some people thought that the emitted ... Read more

General view view from the front side view
    0 0
  • posted byWhitedog1 on 11/13/2013

very bright - shure the brightest e14 candle style led lamp on dx! nice appearance - seemst to be a quality build light colour nearly as normal light bulb - a little bit on the whiter side non until now, we will see how long they will hold up! the lamp gets hot when in use - hopefully the heatsink does his job right! have bought some more - and will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrickharrisbr on 09/16/2013

One of the brighter LED lamps I bought when decided to replace the electronic bulbs of my house. The design is very decorative and the LED bulb cover protects from dust and other external agents. Socket compatible is easy to install. Lower wattage consumption is convenient for whom are looking for energy saving environment friendly gadgets I don't have ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytsip899 on 06/28/2013

Good construction quality Easy to use Nice price (hope to come down a little bit) compared to local prices in greece. It fits easily to chandeliers. Warm white light is the best... really warm.I would say suprisingly good bulb nothing found yet. I will see in time.. Light is about as bright as a 40watt bulb, but the light is more focused. Great product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhutoi on 04/03/2013

Light is about as bright as a 40watt bulb, but the light is more focused. Color is ok, a bit more blue than the 40 watt bulb, but not disturbingly. I don´t even notice it once the old bulbs are gone. Shape is a bit odd, a lot longer than you would expext just by looking at the picture. Really sticks out. Workmanship is ok. It gets a bit warm, but ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymackgyver on 02/22/2013

Size is similar to the classic light bulb with E14 thread. Very well lit. Suitable for lamps or lighting kitchen cabinets, for which the warm light ideal. maybe is not lit as it is written, but definitely a lot of lights make. I use it for over a month and I can not complain, but only time will reveal more problems. I can highly recommend even though ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySinkki on 02/11/2013

Great light with good 3000 kelvin bright level. Have lasted nicely for month now. Lights up fast and is straight away with 100% of light. Is not getting too warm so its secure too. Seems to be well constructed. I'm using it for childrens light next to their bed so it have to be secure and not getting too warm. It seems to do it's job nicely and I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspolfs on 02/04/2013

Good quality, nice form and it looks well Very low light because of directed light to up of bulb and mate plastic bulb. Another big con is definitely the price. I suppose 4.2 Watts it is very small amount for such construction lamp bulb especially with mate bulb, in my opinion it useful only for night light or back light I bought 3 pieces of this lamp ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStefidzsi on 12/11/2012

Warm white. Color close to incandescent lighting. Has enough brightness to replace 40W bulbs. The building quality looks really good. I would say suprisingly good, but this was one my first LED bulbs. It fits easily to chandeliers. Not as warm as expected, but as I mentioned this was one of my first LED bulbs. It would be better if it could spread more ... Read more

comparison to candle style E14 bulb power consumption
    0 0
  • posted byDyJohnnY on 10/30/2012

Good construction quality (did not unscrew itself as other models) Very close to incandescent lighting I compared it directly to an incandescent bulb, in the same cooker, in the same surface, and it is slightly colder than the incandescent bulbs. I replaced my one of my cooker hood bulb (E14 incandescent 40W) with this bulb, 2 weeks after installation ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections