Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygord888 on 07/12/2009

- It does a very good job of cooling the Wii. It used to be hot to the touch when playing games and now it's cool. I was surprised as it doesn't feel like it's moving a lot of air. - works even when off (yellow light, not red) so it keeps cool during connect24. - maintains your rear usb ports. noisy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytaquipariu on 01/29/2009

Great cooler. It sucks the air from inside the Wii working as a perfect exhaustor. The Wii does not heat at all, but as a precaution,I bought this cooler, to avoid any sudden problem. Even the USB slots are free, even while the cooler is connected they work, because the cooler unit itself has USB ports.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywaliafevilc on 01/24/2009

The fan does what it suppose to do. I guess it does keep the console cool. I'm not sure how much cooler the fan is going to keep the console cooler. The fan is a bit noisy, but it is not too noisy. The extra power being drawn for the fan might actually cause the console to heat up more. Need Five Hundred ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReonEclipse on 10/08/2008

-easy to use, just plug it in and your good to go (it says you need to unplug your wii but thats just a load of bull, i stuck mine in while my sis was playing paper mario) -keeps wii really cool, fan spins fast! -stays on while wii is on standby (orange led) so i don't have to worry about connect24 overheating ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections