DX » Community » Reviews » 200W Aquarium Tank Heater (20~34'C / AC 110~240V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypimi13 on 10/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:quality the glass support all the shipment till here the bag and box was totally struggled but support all the travel and was almost inmediatly put inside aquarium , ,it donst heat so fast and take pauses almost every 5 min that let the fishes aclimate easily an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyurimindfreak on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extremely easy to use, and looks to have a very nice quality. The material looks to be very resistant and reliable. / Extremamente simples de usar, parece ter um qualidade muito boa, o material parece ser muito resistente. Cons:I bought two of this heaters and one of th... Read more

Great Tabk Heater
    1 0
  • posted bydanieldmk on 10/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works perfect on my Tank with 130Litters - Bivolt - Maximum Temperature that I got was 34ºC. Cons:- A little bit bigger than another choices but its Ok - The price. - The parts made of Plastic seem to be poor, but it is a Heater! you need to be carefull... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections