Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypnoel on 08/27/2013

Does the job really good. Comes with a cable so you can plug it with other stuff on the wall or a extender, and dont block the access to the power plugs. Simple to use. It doesnt get any warm. Too big for the job. The Voltage selector its hard to reach and change, also its too small, so you can commit the mistake of forgot to change it. It does not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygonzo399 on 09/10/2012

It sure beats the heck out of buying normal 123 batteries at $4+ US. It fits nicely into an otter box and using a car power adapter you can charge on the road. Quickly charges Runs hot. Sometimes shows red when battery fully charged and green when there is no charge. I use this for a flashlight that I carry all the time. I bought several batteries so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEasygoing on 08/19/2012

Nice little charger. It works well and I haven't had any problems with it. I use the CR123A in my flashlights and don't use them every day so over the course of more than a month I've only used the charger a few times. It seems to work well and I haven't noticed it running hot or anything, so I'm happy.; None that I can possibly think of. No other thoughts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDellSuperman on 02/11/2012

- Able to charge both 3 & 3.6v CR123A, with a push of a switch. - Charge time is pretty fast. - LED indicator for charge status. - Small & compact. - Able to charge individual batteries, helps prevent overcharging for the first battery that gets charged. - the buzzing sound during charge can be quite loud for mine, especially during the 3V. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTeo on 07/23/2011

Great product, good construction and performs the recharge quickly. Very light and compact equipment. Not to mention the price, almost free. Is it worth buying, even in Brazil there's no way to buy this product because there is no rechargeable CR123A here to sell and non-rechargeable batteries are expensive and do not last long, as in the cases that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygaros on 07/14/2011

Constantly regulates the charge level of the batteries and can charge them separately. It is small and can be easily taken around, when you need to charge batteries. It has one indicator light for each slot, so you can remove and place batteries individually. The unit does get hot, but it didn't cause a problem so far. The plug used is a US plug, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteamen on 02/24/2011

+ this inexpensive, compact charger + charges as protected lithium accumulators CR123 and without a protection board - the sound of high frequency during charging - loud and is better to use this charging in an empty room - at me the worth-while experiment of charging 17340 LiFePo 3.2v (sku.1880) has turned out: capacity of these batteries 350ma, having ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymongman on 01/18/2011

It does exactly what it's supposed to and is pretty quick, too. 3.0V or 3.6V selectable at the flick of a switch. Like others here, mine makes a buzzing noise when charging, but nothing catastrophic has happened yet in over 3 months. It gets pretty hot when charging. Overall I wasn't overly impressed with the build quality, either. Nothing specific,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarmeladov on 01/12/2011

- Cheap! - Really easy to use, not instructions really needed. Red led means charging, green led means no battery inserted or charging finished. - Fast charge time. -Simple switch to change from 3.0V to 3.6V in the blink of an eye, no tool needed. - Feels kinda cheap (well, actually it is soo ;) ) - Produces a high frequent noise when charging, really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunrealspeed on 12/23/2010

Good charger, does what it's made to do and does it well. handling both 110v and 220v without having to fiddle with a switch. Loading the batteries until they are fully charged and do not Have to watch them every minute. Output is on the low side. li-ion battery can handle at least 1c, for example a battery at 880mah is capable of 'taking at least 8... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections