DX » Community » Reviews » USB to Samsung C3 Data Cable for Samsung Digital Cameras - Black (142CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
good Great quality Fast shipping Cheap price Better than the original
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjonas418 on 05/22/2015

I had for some time tried to find my old charger cable, but without success. I placed an order through dx.com and received it two days ago. Since then I have charged my camera with the cable and transferred pictures from the camera to the computer. All works like expected. There is even a led in... Read more

Impression:Great quality,Fast shipping,Cheap price;

0 0 0

• posted bymytransactions on 09/30/2014

Item in good condition, fit the phone well. Will definitely buy again from DX in future. Shipping takes about 14days from point of ordering. Delivery was done during the evening. Pretty smooth as I should say... Thank you very much.

0 0 0

• posted byAutodidact on 08/29/2014

When using this replacement cable the camera seems to immediately start charging when being plugged in as opposed to when I was using the original cable (lost) that did not let me charge the camera unless the battery where very much depleted. I have not used the cable for image transfer as I'm to... Read more

Impression:Better than the original;

0 0 0

• posted byJeWeS on 11/13/2013

It's a very good cable with a triangle shaped LED-indicator. The red LED stands for : charging. The green LED stands for: fully charged. It works well with the Samsung Digital camera. Just connect it and it works!! The cable-length is enough for normal use. Connecting the Samsung Digital Camera a... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byfsilveir2008 on 09/18/2013

The quality that makes the cable looks like the original one that came with my Samsung Camera I have but just a bit longer which is better to connect in distant points... It is not a com but i recommend to sell this cable in other colors like the colors of the câmera and also in a flat cable... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivankarnik on 07/31/2013

There is a LED on the USB side of the cable that I find useful. The LED glows red when charging, green when fully charged. I couldn¨t swith to a display mode. It is not necessarily caused by the cable, i guess. none, a cable that works, makes a high quality feeling, and really seems to be I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere