DX » Community » Reviews » USB to Samsung C3 Data Cable for Samsung Digital Cameras - Black (142CM-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJeWeS on 11/13/2013

It's a very good cable with a triangle shaped LED-indicator. The red LED stands for : charging. The green LED stands for: fully charged. It works well with the Samsung Digital camera. Just connect it and it works!! The cable-length is enough for normal use. Connecting the Samsung Digital Camera with a computer running with Ubuntu and Windows XP works ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfsilveir2008 on 09/18/2013

The quality that makes the cable looks like the original one that came with my Samsung Camera I have but just a bit longer which is better to connect in distant points... It is not a com but i recommend to sell this cable in other colors like the colors of the câmera and also in a flat cable version... It has worked fine for charging and connecting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivankarnik on 07/31/2013

There is a LED on the USB side of the cable that I find useful. The LED glows red when charging, green when fully charged. I couldn¨t swith to a display mode. It is not necessarily caused by the cable, i guess. none, a cable that works, makes a high quality feeling, and really seems to be original accessory. I only bought it, because I was looking ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections