DX » Community » Reviews » PEGA Charging Dock for Wii Remotes with 2 x 2800mAh Rechargeable Battery Packs
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byggvaldez on 12/24/2009

It works fine, I use it on my PC... Probaly it's not a good idea to use in the Wii, since it turns off the USB ehwn turned off It's a little lighter than the 2 Sony AA batteries I was using, but they had a better Amperage It takes 5 hours to recharge, the box says to not put the batteries in the charger if they're not empty (this will cause to recharge ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscraane on 07/21/2009

No more buying expensive battery's. Just clicked the the rechargeable battery sets ,that come with this product, into my WiiMote's and charge! It needs an ACTIVE USB port. So not the one from the Wii itself. When you shut-down your Wii, it also shuts down the USB port. I solved it by connecting the charger to the USB port of my Popcorn Hour which is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLongMao on 12/27/2008

1) It's considered as a 50% discount buy for me! 2) No more AA batteries to change! 3) It lasts relatively long! 4) Pretty charging lights; duh Not much i can think of, except that the charging light seems to be always orange even after i have charged it for more than 8 hours. A possible defect but does not affect me since the charge is only done when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEvinhoBR on 11/28/2008

I dont need to use rechargeable batteries anymore! the charge lasts for long hours if u dont recharge it for 2 or 3 days it looses the charge. one of the connectors came damaged, i had to open the dock and spend some time trying to align the conector of the dock for it wor right, it was just a bad align problem. if u charge trought the wii usb, leaving ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjkaban on 07/30/2008

The battery packs fit well into the Wii remotes (wiimotes). The remotes fit well into the charging stand (lock in). The battery packs do hold quite a bit of charge. I haven't extensively tested it, but it looks very promising. One of the contacts on the charger was bent (damaged) upon arrival. I was able to fix it so it should work fine. The cord length ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections