DX » Community » Reviews » PEGA Charging Dock for Wii Remotes with 2 x 2800mAh Rechargeable Battery Packs
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byggvaldez on 12/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works fine, I use it on my PC... Probaly it's not a good idea to use in the Wii, since it turns off the USB ehwn turned off It's a little lighter than the 2 Sony AA batteries I was using, but they had a better Amperage Cons:It takes 5 hours to recharge, the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscraane on 07/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:No more buying expensive battery's. Just clicked the the rechargeable battery sets ,that come with this product, into my WiiMote's and charge! Cons:It needs an ACTIVE USB port. So not the one from the Wii itself. When you shut-down your Wii, it also shuts down... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLongMao on 12/27/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1) It's considered as a 50% discount buy for me! 2) No more AA batteries to change! 3) It lasts relatively long! 4) Pretty charging lights; duh Cons:Not much i can think of, except that the charging light seems to be always orange even after i have charged it for more t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEvinhoBR on 11/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I dont need to use rechargeable batteries anymore! the charge lasts for long hours Cons:if u dont recharge it for 2 or 3 days it looses the charge. one of the connectors came damaged, i had to open the dock and spend some time trying to align the conector of the dock fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjkaban on 07/30/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The battery packs fit well into the Wii remotes (wiimotes). The remotes fit well into the charging stand (lock in). The battery packs do hold quite a bit of charge. I haven't extensively tested it, but it looks very promising. Cons:One of the contacts on the cha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections