DX » Community » Reviews » 5.4" LCD Wireless Weather Station w/ Alarm Clock / Barometer / Calendar / Hygrometer / Thermometer
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythanpapant on 10/22/2013

Very easy to use and very helpful. Nice back light and many information available. Barometer indication happily surprised me as well as the cities information concerning moon phases and sunrise moon rise and all the rest!!! No Cons as you get exactly what is described. Instead of all the major German ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycherrypick on 05/11/2013

Contrast display. Easy readout. Measures both temperature and humidity. Shows approximate weather forecast. Build quality is average but OK. Relatively easy operation. Main unit can be mounted on wall on sit on your desk. Comparing to Oregon products this one has significant drawbacks. Outdoor unit has ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byasoliverez on 02/17/2013

* small * good reception * thermometer is pretty accurate * good build quality * the outside withstood really bad weather * the outside hygrometer is not accurate. It is always below 50%, in a very humid area, even in the rain * only European cities, the sun and moon are useless * No way to set the altitude ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeirikerikstad on 08/27/2012

It looks nice with the wall bracket, easy to setup. Even had OSLO as a calibration place. A little bit expensive, although a lot cheaper than any other similar product I could have bought here in Norway. May be the best product I have bought on dx.com so far. A little bit expensive, although a lot cheaper ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCAPetry on 07/26/2012

Main unit and remote units work great. Have a good set of functions. Moon and Sun times can only be set for a very small set of cities. No city from Americas is available. The button to change channels, access history information and max and mins should be on the front for ease access, specially when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPastoreli on 07/05/2012

The quality is very good. The amount of information is great, but soon get used to it. I liked the precision and speed of response. The center quickly recognizes the signal from external sensor and the range is very good. Use of battery: 2 x 2 x AA and AAA. Automatic adjustment of the clock via DCF77... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections