DX » Community » Reviews » 1.2" LCD Digital Infrared Thermometer - Orange + Black
  • 5 star 69 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhardol on 07/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent infrared thermometer! Easy to use, batteries seem to last long and feels quite accurate. The screen has a backlight which can be shut off when not needed. Perfect for many uses, including checking temperatures when cooking, checking temperature differences of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiLoni on 07/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works, it's accurate and it's cheap. There is not much to be added. Quality is same as in more expensive brands. Plastic is hard and handle feels nice in hand. By the feel of it you would expect it to be more expensive. Cons:When taking reading it will make... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvirusebola on 06/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works very well, came even with a battery. Mechanically well built. Cross referenced with calibrated device - device is very precise +-2°C. Cons:It stops working when overheated - as any other electronic device. It beeps every time you release the button.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byARSED on 06/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice item! Works every time and accurate to +, - 1.5 C. I use it to check the temperature on my fridge, freezer, barbecue, electronic components such as battery chargers, plugs, sockets, television etc. Good to check water temperature, troubleshooting/checking oven temp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynebulousnl on 05/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good general purpose thermometer, measures the temperature of a spot in a fairly narrow cone. Has a very readable display, good buttons to control all the features, and just feels very solid. Has a laser to indicate where it's measuring. Cons:A very loud beep... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymishematza on 05/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have had a 1.2" LCD Digital Infrared Thermometer - Orange + Black more than one year. I bought the first one more than a year ago. I use it very ofter to take a measurement of liquids like wather and milk, and room and basement themperatures. I use it when I have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalenspiegl on 05/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice, simple to use. Yellow - black color combination gives it a professional look so you look like a pro :-D LCD is big enough and it is ease to read numbers. Thanks to the built-in light (that can be turned on or off) readings are possible in dark environment. Cons:Op... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhellishglare on 05/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Decent product with a good price. Also the battery is included. Built quality is nice. Screen back light and laser can be turned on or off. Also there's a switch for Fahrenheit and Celsius selection. It's also lightweight so carrying and pointing it around is easy. The de... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDutchPeep on 05/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's a great device and very accurate! The thermometer is so easy to use that you don't need te read the manual at all. *It's pretty quick *Clear display *Bright backlight *Fits perfectly in my hand Cons:So far nothing, because I have it since 1 day. OtherThoughts:I only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorgentomasson on 05/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a quick and easy to handle ir thermometer. It is really accurate and the laser beam is strong and easy to se. I have found it really useful when I've want to know the temperature on my DIY projects. Real nice to use this instead of touching a burning h... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections