DX » Community » Reviews » 1.2" LCD Digital Infrared Thermometer - Orange + Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good perfect BOM muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byw9filho on 06/24/2015

O produto ficou retido na receita e retornou. Como faço para ter o dinheiro de volta ? fico no aguado....

Impression:Fail;

0 0 0

• posted byozan2222 on 05/28/2015

ben aldim cok memnun kaldim sizde alin. low price and quality. thanks dealextreme. fast

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byDM2000 on 05/06/2015

it arrived just now, the packing looks very good. also the finish of the product itself looks very good. it seems it is produced from high quality material and finish. i made some tests with it. it is very easy yo use. when i made several tests on the same spot, it gave a similar result - so i it... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byDJustH on 05/02/2015

It works perfectly, isn't the most accurate, but it's really easy to use and if you don't need accuracy, it's perfect for you

0 0 0

• posted byPKVic on 04/30/2015

Pros: Produto muito bom e muito útil. Para uso na cozinha, em churrascos e demais utilidades, o produto é de qualidade, funciona muito bem e é durável! Cons: Talvez o limite de temperatura.

Impression:good,perfect,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byarmgomes on 04/24/2015

Good product! Price just. If you need to measure, but you don't need too accuracy this equipment is perfect. Easy operation!

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by9122404 on 04/21/2015

Pros: Its easy to use, instant measurement. Very light and handy, pretty much perfect for figuring out temp. differences. Perfect price for this tool. Can not find a cheaper on in any other stores. Cons: Could have been more accurate. Does not seem to show the right temp at boiling water, but in... Read more

Impression:Very good,handy,Great fun;

0 0 0

• posted bymauritsvw on 04/17/2015

Pros: It seems very well made, with quality materials. All the surfaces are soft touch, and the buttons have a sticky surface, so that is easy to press them. It also takes a temperature reading quite quickly, and the laser pointer helps a lot. It also has a comprehensive and clear user manual. I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykashmire on 04/01/2015

This infrared thermometer is a very useful gadget in daily life. I use it to measure temperature of my twin cylender motorcycle, temp of boiling water, check to see if heat insolation and heat sheild is making any difference, measure body temp of my self and my kids ( don't use laser when it and... Read more

Impression:works very well;

0 0 0

• posted by9226475 on 03/31/2015

The first day when i recieved it I was walking down my street and measuring temperature of EVERYTHING! Pigeon under the sun has temp. of +16C (air temp. was about +5C) :D

Impression:perfect,Simple,Neat;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere