DX » Community » Reviews » BENETECH 1.2" LCD Digital Infrared Thermometer - Orange + Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good perfect Good price BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by11306146 on 11/03/2017

Impression:perfect;

I have a lot of fun experimenting around the house with this. This is also the favorite toy of my nephew when at home. Don't tell him but he will have one for Christmas !

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byshuvara on 07/29/2017

Impression:Very good;

Pros: Nice, big, easy to read digits; long life of the battery; display backlit, 9v battery Cons: Accuracy depends on the measured material (doesn't work on shiny or transparent things) You get the same advantages and disadvantages of a 200$ unit. When the battery is very low and the display is a... Read more

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bythenorb on 06/06/2017

Very fast delivery, good packaging and product was as specified! Keep up the good work, thanks! I tested measuring, with calibrated thermometer, fault outcome less 0.1%! Very good, product!

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9725315 on 06/04/2017

Pros: - Excellent build quality - Works well after two years, consistent results with other higher end brands - Price is reasonable Cons: - Cool item but did not use it much after getting it. Impulse buying decision! - 20-30 days wait time to receive the goods. But no real cons for the product..

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10813408 on 02/09/2017

Pros: fast response, high quality, strong laser pointer Cons: nothing till now

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byChocheneguer on 01/24/2017

Pros: Fast, relatively accurate, confortable to use, much cheaper than similar products, comes with the battery... Cons: None at all I'm happy with this purchase

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFreakeens on 01/07/2017

Works perfectly! use it everywhere, feels not as cheap as you might think exactly as described, would recommend this thing even too my parents :)

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDanieloncarevic on 12/14/2016

Received as described and pictured. Works out of the box. Battery included (which is less common these days) so that's a plus. Very ergonomic and light, nice looking. Satisfied.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byleozilli on 11/23/2016

Very contents

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRourou87 on 08/25/2016

item is very reliable very accurate, compared with Fluke Device, very easy to use, well made product material manufactured so good, very good For DX on those well made products and supreme service

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere