DX » Community » Reviews » 1.2" LCD Digital Infrared Thermometer - Orange + Black
  • 5 star 69 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhardol on 07/07/2014

Excellent infrared thermometer! Easy to use, batteries seem to last long and feels quite accurate. The screen has a backlight which can be shut off when not needed. Perfect for many uses, including checking temperatures when cooking, checking temperature differences of walls ect. Plastic feels a bit cheap/weak, but atleast it's light weight! It does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiLoni on 07/03/2014

It works, it's accurate and it's cheap. There is not much to be added. Quality is same as in more expensive brands. Plastic is hard and handle feels nice in hand. By the feel of it you would expect it to be more expensive. When taking reading it will make a beep that can not be muted. Bit annoying but mostly not a problem. You can turn laser pointer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvirusebola on 06/30/2014

Works very well, came even with a battery. Mechanically well built. Cross referenced with calibrated device - device is very precise +-2°C. It stops working when overheated - as any other electronic device. It beeps every time you release the button. Backlight is little bit dim. I left it on direct sun and it stopped working until it cooled down.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byARSED on 06/03/2014

Nice item! Works every time and accurate to +, - 1.5 C. I use it to check the temperature on my fridge, freezer, barbecue, electronic components such as battery chargers, plugs, sockets, television etc. Good to check water temperature, troubleshooting/checking oven temperature. Once you know what temperature an object should be, it is nice to occasionally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynebulousnl on 05/23/2014

Good general purpose thermometer, measures the temperature of a spot in a fairly narrow cone. Has a very readable display, good buttons to control all the features, and just feels very solid. Has a laser to indicate where it's measuring. A very loud beep every time you turn it on or measure something, which cannot be disabled or turned down. Rather ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymishematza on 05/23/2014

I have had a 1.2" LCD Digital Infrared Thermometer - Orange + Black more than one year. I bought the first one more than a year ago. I use it very ofter to take a measurement of liquids like wather and milk, and room and basement themperatures. I use it when I have to preheat elctronic chips and element to 200-300 degrees C to glue and iron them.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalenspiegl on 05/19/2014

Nice, simple to use. Yellow - black color combination gives it a professional look so you look like a pro :-D LCD is big enough and it is ease to read numbers. Thanks to the built-in light (that can be turned on or off) readings are possible in dark environment. Opening battery compartment can be solved little better. When you want to open it, it feels ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhellishglare on 05/15/2014

Decent product with a good price. Also the battery is included. Built quality is nice. Screen back light and laser can be turned on or off. Also there's a switch for Fahrenheit and Celsius selection. It's also lightweight so carrying and pointing it around is easy. The device itself is small too. I can not think of any. This is a nice product if you ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDutchPeep on 05/08/2014

It's a great device and very accurate! The thermometer is so easy to use that you don't need te read the manual at all. *It's pretty quick *Clear display *Bright backlight *Fits perfectly in my hand So far nothing, because I have it since 1 day. I only don't like the plastic smell, but that will be gone after a few days. Great device for DIY and cooking.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorgentomasson on 05/02/2014

This is a quick and easy to handle ir thermometer. It is really accurate and the laser beam is strong and easy to se. I have found it really useful when I've want to know the temperature on my DIY projects. Real nice to use this instead of touching a burning hot transistor with your fingers te feel if the components are starting to burn up. Nothing ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections