- very good fabrication quality. In French: bonne fabrication: usinage soignée, lampe livrée propre et sans résidus d'usinage, vrai joint torique au couvercle.
- works with 3 AA batteries.
- Works with 3 NI-Mh batteries. Tested voltage: 1,1v each and the lamp still works.
- good size: it fit well in the hand. In French: ses dimensions ... Read more
1. Can use AA batteries, need 3 for this. Alternative if you don't want to invest in the alternative 18XXX and 26XXX batteries and chargers.
2. Very strong light. Can't stress how strong it is. People turn away in broad daylight both when regular and strobe modes are used. Realy bulky. The diameter of the flashlight is 35mm, the lens is even wider at ... Read more
Very bright flashlight in its class. The most common batteries AA. The five modes. Quality workmanship at a very high level. On the box there is no information about the power supply. I bought it already the second such a flashlight, on the market there is almost no products in this class. When using NiMh batteries brightness in my opinion is not reduced.... Read more
-Solid body made of nice feeling aluminium
-Uses usual AA batteries and Lithium
-Great runtime, enough for me and my bike rides. More than 90 minutes as stated, strong wide beam after 2h and half. Thanks to latest technologies of XM-L T6
-Great light output
-Nice half-press mode changing switch, very usable when on bike
-Memory of ... Read more
really bright. Several modes of light. Looks great. Accepts AA rechargables. very thick, doesnt fit most of the bike holders. Need to buy special holder for this. Comes with no instruction, you have to figure out how to switch between modes yourself. Although mine came with torn off rubber band arounf thread, I dont think it's gonna be a problem with ... Read more
bright light, resitant against hits, also works in low temparature environments, waterproof, good for outdoor activities by night, robust material. quite high power consumption, no possibility to zoom or focus the light, the on/off button is the same as the one to switch through the modes, so you often change the mode, when you switch it on or off. ... Read more
Great flash-light with a high quality aluminium body and a good Cree LED. Although light beam is fixed (no zoom) it is great balanced with bright focus point with a large less bright circle round, like a zoom flash-light zoomed in and out at the same time.
Standard AAA batteries can be found everywhere.
Most parts is of good quality. Inner battery holder ... Read more
-Good building qualety
-two battery saving modes
- uses 3xAA batteries they are easy and cheep to get anywhere -i compared it to a 250 lumen led flashlight and its only about 2 times brighter. But thats just my opinion no measurements used -No focus lens -Have used it for a while now and there has been no problems with it. The SoS ... Read more
+works with 3 x AA batteries, can get them easy everywhere, no need of charger
+with 2 month occasional use, works still with first batteries
+good light pattern
+good to hold in hand
+looks as bright as some 1000 lumen advertized flashlights
+electronics seem to make good use of batterys
+easy to control all 5 modes, with one button -none sofar looks ... Read more
- Feels solid
- its very bright considering that it's useing aa batterys.
- You can use it eaven when it's raining cuz there is o rings on it.
- it's mediumsized but it still doesen't weight a ton.
- it doesen't heat up at all when useing high mode for several minutes. Think it will heat up a bit when useing it for longer periods of time. - coud cost ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.