DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine SC-V1 500mAh 9V Lithium-ion Rechargeable Batteries with Battery Charger
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaniagua1979 on 03/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good finish, the charger and the batteries have a good "look and feel". Good price compared with other similar packs. Good quality, the batteries are working afeter several months with one charge (I have not used them too much) Cons:Size: the size of the batte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIdanh1 on 09/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good batteries charger! It is very nicely built and the quality is very high. I never heard of this company before but it seems they have top notch products. The indicating lights are so useful! In most of the chargers you have to 'guess' the charging time but not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypss2010 on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Easy to use -The cable was USA pins but with pliers its easy to bend the right angel to make Aus/nz socket since its universal voltage. I find it odd they dont make plugs with swivel pins so its more universal -seems to charge to 8.4 volts max so dont blow th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfaichuk86 on 03/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great Capacity 9v and rechargeable charger is small and uses a standard 2 pin power cable Cons:Price, each battery is almost $10. OtherThoughts:Started switching batteries to all rechargeable and this package was just what the doctor ordered, the high price is probably... Read more

2 0
  • posted byStuarTKunn on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very good build and overrall look - Last enough - Cheaper than normal batteries - Great for arduino projects, the 5V cut off voltage protect the voltage regulator and other parts from undervoltage. Cons:- Nothing much, just the max discharge current is too l... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydandreanick on 09/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Great price for both charger and batteries. -Battery capacity seems accurate. I tested one in a baby monitor and it lasted much longer than my nimh 9V's that I have. +12 hours -Going to use them in my paintball gun electric trigger. -The size is the same as a normal 9V... Read more

2 0
  • posted byOdersonMello on 08/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Clean, lightweight, good duration of batteries until the next charge. Cons:Price is far from cheap... I can not say: "It is in sale! You can not lose this opportunity of buy something cheap"! OtherThoughts:I have used for one month in two communications radios... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections