DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine SC-V1 500mAh 9V Lithium-ion Rechargeable Batteries with Battery Charger
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by pss2010 on 04/30/2013

Pros: -Easy to use -The cable was USA pins but with pliers its easy to bend the right angel to make Aus/nz socket since its universal voltage. I find it odd they dont make plugs with swivel pins so its more universal -seems to charge to 8.4 volts max so dont blow the batteries -indicators turn green when charged as low as the batteries are faul... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by dfaichuk86 on 03/10/2013

Pros: Great Capacity 9v and rechargeable charger is small and uses a standard 2 pin power cable Cons: Price, each battery is almost $10. OtherThoughts: Started switching batteries to all rechargeable and this package was just what the doctor ordered, the high price is probably since these are lithium-ion and not Ni-MH. I put one of these in a u... Read more

2 0
  • posted by StuarTKunn on 01/28/2013

Pros: - Very good build and overrall look - Last enough - Cheaper than normal batteries - Great for arduino projects, the 5V cut off voltage protect the voltage regulator and other parts from undervoltage. Cons: - Nothing much, just the max discharge current is too low, but I think it's for all the Li-Ion kind batteries. OtherThoughts: I used t... Read more

2 0
  • posted by dandreanick on 09/17/2012

Pros: -Great price for both charger and batteries. -Battery capacity seems accurate. I tested one in a baby monitor and it lasted much longer than my nimh 9V's that I have. +12 hours -Going to use them in my paintball gun electric trigger. -The size is the same as a normal 9V -Built in voltage cut off and protection from overcharging/dischargin... Read more

2 0
  • posted by OdersonMello on 08/05/2012

Pros: Clean, lightweight, good duration of batteries until the next charge. Cons: Price is far from cheap... I can not say: "It is in sale! You can not lose this opportunity of buy something cheap"! OtherThoughts: I have used for one month in two communications radios of Mickey without any problem. My daughter have 3 years and she can... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections