Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
-Easy to use -The cable was USA pins but with pliers its easy to bend the right angel to make Aus/nz socket since its universal voltage. I find it odd they dont make plugs with swivel pins so its more universal -seems to charge to 8.4 volts max so dont blow the batteries -indicators turn green when charged as low as the batteries are faulty. one of mine charged to 8.5 volts and the other 7.5-7.8 volts
-Cheap plastic -batteries might be faulty and not charge to the expect 8.4 volts.. 7.8 seems like the normal range but one would charge to 8.5 im hoping it will in crease with re-used when run dry. might been on shelve to long? 7.5 i say most devices wont work
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.