DX » Community » Reviews » Flashlight Universal Bracket Mount Holder with Velcro
Customer’s impression:
good util Perfect to mount LED flashlight on my bike helmet
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytranstorners on 06/03/2015

Works with virtually any flashlight. The rubber offer a good grip in bike tubes, and the velcro is very potent. I never worried about something fall off during a ride. After months of use it still works perfectly.

Impression:Perfect to mount LED flashlight on my bike helmet;

0 0 0

• posted by9341909 on 04/30/2015

It is a simple product, very easy to use. It's light and it has got a pocket size.

Impression:good,util,Perfect to mount LED flashlight on my bike helmet;

0 0 0

• posted by8770127 on 02/20/2015

El título lo ilustra bien. Pros: necesario para llevar según que cosas con seguridad. Cons: El precio por este trozo de plástico.

Impression:util;

0 0 0

• posted byloriffic on 01/29/2015

I have a very bright name brand LED flashlight that I have been wanting to mount to my bike helmet. This is perfect because the grooves are both going the same direction. Other mounts here have the grooves perpendicular, which is great for mounting on your handlebars. But this works great for a I... Read more

Rugged mount that works perfectly Rugged mount that works perfectly

Impression:Perfect to mount LED flashlight on my bike helmet;

0 0 0

• posted bynodnodwinkwink on 08/22/2014

I've used this to attach my torch to several different items, its very useful and I would recommend this product. Its also possible to adapt it to hold other items to a pole if that was something you wanted to do. The price of this item is also very reasonable and makes it easier to have several... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byzoxir on 02/18/2014

very well made, lightweight, you don't need any tools to mount it and battery on it, it's just very well doing what it supposed to do. can be mounted on various things, like on bicycle, not only guns Flashlight Universal Bracket Mount Holder with Velcro has really no cons I could remember right... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDud4s on 09/13/2013

-Very simple part, very easy to aply and yet extremely safe; -Very good materials, adapts do a lot of different flashlights and functions; -Very good vibration absorber, even when cycling rought terrains, flashlight remais in place! None so far! Bought one a few month ago, everyone wats one now,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaerlund on 05/21/2013

It is really cheap It is universal And it can fit most round objects It has many uses. The only con i can think of right now is that, if you want to to it on a airsoft gun that is spring action or if its blowback you might find it harder to pull back the slider. Great for airsoft weapons where a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere