DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to Female Extension Data Cable - Black (20cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerkanD on 12/12/2013

The pros of this product greatly overcome the cons in my opinion. It is manufactured with a nice sturdy quality and good feel in my hands. The product description pretty much is accurate and the product lives up to that. I have used mine for about 3 weeks now and it is working flawlessly. I am concerned ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysatangos on 09/04/2013

Good quality and good value for money. The cable is short, perfect to connect s USB flash drive and smartphone with one hand. No relevant issues for this product. This product solved my problems to read USB flash drives, connecting smoothly with my Galaxy S3 and Motorola Xoom2. The product cable is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaularmas on 02/24/2013

Good finish and good flexibility of the connectors. construction materials are good and assembly is good Shipping was very fast, arrived in Spain in about 12 days Synchronization with the PC is good Good price Does not allows the charge through Docks There are no more likely to choose the size of cable,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRiobary on 12/26/2012

Works well as a USB data and power extension cable for microUSB connections. Works as described. Nice fit to my 3200mAh External Battery Back Case Samsung Galaxy S3 as I'm using Otterbox cover. Cable of good quality. Connectors are solid and stable. No cons found. Cable length should be a bit more than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZeke.Frazer on 12/04/2012

Works well as a USB data and power extension cable for microUSB connections. Doesn't appear to support USB OTG. Have a USB mouse with USB 2.0 to microUSB plug connected into the microUSB extension cable and the mouse doesn't work. Other combinations of USB OTG were tested and also failed. For the price,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYiorkos on 10/08/2012

Works as described. Nice fit to Samsung Galaxy S2. Cable of good quality. Connectors are solid and stable. No cons found. Maybe the length could be a bit more than 20 cm (about 40 cm would be great) but this not really a con. For the price it is an excellent product. Nice built quality. Gets the job ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections