DX » Community » Reviews » GameTop 2-in-1 Slim + Extended Battery Cover for PSP Slim/2000
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySfyspy on 04/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I get this one, cause my cover was broken. Plastic is same color absolutely match my psp! Came good packaged, no one damaged or scratched. It's awesome that DX have pieces to upgrade and complete PSP ;) Cons:- Average bult quality - Can be less price - no others cons Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubagasltltlt on 02/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1.fit's perfectly to my PSP slim 2.same color as PSP, not brighter, not darker , but same as PSP 3.comes without any scratches 4. fits for all types of battery (for PSP clearly ) 5.great price Cons:comes not in the same package as is in photos... But there are n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStickman779 on 08/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I brought a Psp with a missing back cover so i brought this, the color perfectly matches the Psp and there is no bulges or sticking out. It came nicely packaged and very nice and shiny, pulled out of the box and placed on my psp, Bam! Cons:The Phat battery cover is a bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted by_GGG_ on 07/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I bought a secondhand PSP that had the batterycover missing. This looked like an OK deal and it is. Buildquality is not perfect but it's a perfect fit. The color matches the original. You get an extra cover if you use a "phat" battery (or the Pandora b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections