DX » Community » Reviews » GameTop 2-in-1 Slim + Extended Battery Cover for PSP Slim/2000
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySfyspy on 04/29/2013

I get this one, cause my cover was broken. Plastic is same color absolutely match my psp! Came good packaged, no one damaged or scratched. It's awesome that DX have pieces to upgrade and complete PSP ;) - Average bult quality - Can be less price - no others cons It Match original PSP, same shape, same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byubagasltltlt on 02/21/2010

1.fit's perfectly to my PSP slim 2.same color as PSP, not brighter, not darker , but same as PSP 3.comes without any scratches 4. fits for all types of battery (for PSP clearly ) 5.great price comes not in the same package as is in photos... But there are no more cons (if you think that i write above ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStickman779 on 08/03/2008

I brought a Psp with a missing back cover so i brought this, the color perfectly matches the Psp and there is no bulges or sticking out. It came nicely packaged and very nice and shiny, pulled out of the box and placed on my psp, Bam! The Phat battery cover is a bit loose but still holds i my Phats battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by_GGG_ on 07/16/2008

I bought a secondhand PSP that had the batterycover missing. This looked like an OK deal and it is. Buildquality is not perfect but it's a perfect fit. The color matches the original. You get an extra cover if you use a "phat" battery (or the Pandora battery that DX sells). Buildquality could ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections