DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Artificial Leather Hard Carrying Pouch w/ Carabiner Clip for PS Vita - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMileStorm on 03/13/2014

Hard case with carabiner. Very good protection for my PS Vita. Nice material for touch (not for smell). Appartment for memory cards and cartridges. Horrible stench. I have to put it outside my window to smell it out. Like in the other review, I hope it goes out after a few days. If you want to buy this, consider, that you probably cannot use it right ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElvenArcher on 07/10/2013

The accessory of a pretty good quality, with a price accetable enough. Double zipper lock. Strong enough to protect console screen. Carabiner lock easy to open by child. There is no special compartment for SD (micro SD) card. Just one big pocket which better suitable fo wires etc. So I recommend You to store additional cards in a special plastic container.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLostDude on 05/03/2013

Awesome, very strong material, well made, fits perferctly to put the PS VITA while using the silicone protector. Very very very very smelling stuff, i had to let it at the sun for like 3 weeks to get rid of the strong smell of sintex stuff. works great, and cheaper than the ones sold at my country. Just bored about the smell that it has, but after 1... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections