DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Data / Charging Cable for Olympus Camera - Black (157cm)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Flimsy Doesn't fit my Olypus camera but works well.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8604823 on 01/13/2016

This cable works perfectly with my Olympus E-510. Cable is of good length, and the price is really low for the quality of the cable.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byMattara on 10/26/2015

Pros: Works, is quite inexpensive. Cons: zip Other: I was able to replace the shorter Olympus cable that came with my camera with this item. Now I can run the cable behind my desk and monitor, and have the camera on the desk when moving pictures to the PC. Before this, using the shorter cable, I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaelfmorts on 09/05/2015

Don't feel like I can review beyond this charger does not fit my Olympus camera. Order went fine, happy with price but the camera end of the cable is too large for the slot available.

Impression:Doesn't fit my Olypus camera;

0 0 0

• posted byskydiverbc on 05/10/2015

Pro's: works Con's: the cable is not high quality, but the price you are paying reflects that. It has worked for quite some time so it is at least reasonably durable.

Impression:Flimsy, but works well.;

0 0 0

• posted byotypek on 08/18/2014

The cable is very long. The cable is much cheaper then the original Olympus cable. USB conector is very solid. I stepped on it and It is OK.The cable is very well prepared and I can not reproach him. I can only recommend. I will buy it again.

0 0 0

• posted bytomi145 on 06/10/2014

In my country i couldn't find cable with same connectors under 20€. I was able to find only original from olympus. This one has nice price In my country i couldn't find cable with same connectors under 20€. I was able to find only original from olympus. This one has nice price In my country i I i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrewdQueue on 03/05/2014

+ Generous length lets you place camera somewhere safe away from computer + Good build quality + Far cheaper than the 'official' replacement cable - Construction of the micro plug end is quite bulky and can make connecting it to a camera recessed port a bit fiddly/an effort - Solid cable build it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZurabPetera4789 on 11/23/2013

Available Owning an old Olympus Camera without a data cable is a real problem , since those cameras do not have any option to export photos from the device except through the memory card, the since the memory card market is very fragmented , One can not rely on that option, since the you cannot a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavitymola on 02/01/2013

It works prefectly and it's quite affordable. The quality of the camera connector looks a bit sloppy (as you can see in the photo I posted), but the cable works nice, I could download my photos from the camera withouth problem. I want the cable to make a remote trigger for my camera (Olympus uz)... Read more

1 0 2

DX Everywhere