DX » Community » Reviews » High Quality Plastic Angled Foregrip for M4 / M16 / 21mm Rail Gun - Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydobertti on 10/23/2013

The angled foregrip fits on a carbine length AR-15. Though with a longer version rifle you can more freely choose the position on the foregrip (more forward or more backward). With a carbine length there is not much play, but it fits. None. I bought this together with the 22mm gun rail mount (SKU 5847) and together they made a good pair. There is no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRevRaptor on 06/12/2013

A sturdy and attractive grip, fits well on rails with no wiggle and swapping the finger grip plate is simple and easy. Feels good in the hand and is a good shade of black that fits in well with airsoft rifles. None, there is some flash left over from moulding but it was easy to deal with. Just gently heat it up with a lighter then rub the mould lines ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoctumVitae on 04/12/2013

Exelent plastic quality and sturdiness in adition to the fact that it's all well put together! Comes with a finger stop replacement piece plus the flat one! Magpull never dissapoints!! I will definately shop more often on DX. The shiping takes ages but when it arrives it's definately worth the while and besides shiping fees are... none! When an item ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlargedy on 03/01/2013

This is great for a comfortable hold on your gun that lets you control it better due to the way it aligns your hand. It is made of good plastic, and has an optional rib on the angled part which you can choose to use or not. Has mold lines that you need to cut off, or just be annoyed by. May not fit some off mill spec airsoft rails, depending on your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyuckfeez on 02/14/2013

Nice fore-grip at a good price. Seems to be holding up fine on my tactical 12 gauge after 100 rounds. Looks good, feels good. Not an official "made in usa" product, but that should not be a surprise. It's probably not the best idea to put this on a real rifle or shotgun as its only recommended for airsoft. However, I dont think it's going ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTom251083 on 12/17/2012

Great Price Great Quality Contains flat mid piece and "finger shelf" First installation was a little tight - This was easily solved by mounting the grip reversed and applying a little force - this shaved off less than 1mm of plastic and now it fits perfectly This is Most Likely my rail system but I felt it was worth mentioning and that it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTonyMail on 10/25/2012

Solid construction, very nice quality. Looks like Magpul AFG (version one) For my stock it's a little better than AFG2 (see attached photo) a little burr found, removed by knife this item installed on my airsoft m4, - all ok fells like original description: "the Magpul AFG (Angled Fore-Grip) takes into account natural body mechanics and provides ... Read more

used with m4
    0 0
  • AFG
    posted byaznperfectkiller on 06/21/2012

Fits perfectly on the handguard of the G36C, very little excess plastic around the seams. Great for its price, less of a hassle mounting it then mounting both front and rear MBUS. The fact that it is an AFG helps maintain the look of the G36 with multiple flat surfaces and angles. Very happy that i dont have to do a handful of sanding to get the surfaces ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTavicu on 05/25/2012

- Very cheap. - Build quality very good. - Nice color. It's the same color as the weapon. - Fits on the 20mm rail very good. (i think the title with 21mm Rail Gun it's a mistake) - It's very simple to install. - Identical with the Magpul version. - Instruction manual. - Good looks, great functionality and durable. - Compared to other vertical grips ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections