Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyuriku on 07/28/2014

Pros: I bought it for my 6 years old girl and she loves it. Its light, nicely built, stylish and makes the job done. For its price its definitely worth it. Cons: Its my first ipan pen I try, so I can't compare. I guess rubber nib does what it can, it's not a precision I expected. You have to hold it as near to 90 degree as possible in order write accurate ... Read more

Impression:Solid and rubber;

0 0
  • posted bymartinafe on 03/03/2014

Stylish yet useful. Sits comfortably in one's hand, works well with a touch screen. None that I can tell. Hopefully this pen is made to last, but that remains to be seen... The touch-pad side is remarkable. Own several other similar pens, but this one is made to make typing on touch screens a charm. It's both thin and stern; A slight tick on a touch-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenatamaia on 09/23/2013

nice design, doesnt weight much, i didnt notice but the pen comes with a little strass which gives a touch of feminine and fancy. The pen writing is great and smooth, the sponge side for ipad use is thiner and great size. Feels solid, well made. Great price. Two in one. Can be use for ipad and to write as well. Pretty color in black and gold Could come ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byspinron2 on 05/20/2012

Good workmanship. Doesn't look like a cheap pen. The arrow shaped clip looks just like the "designer" one. The pen refill (which is replaceable and pretty standard, I think) is actually quite nice. It has a very fine ball point so it writes very thin lines. But it is surprisingly good for the price. Finally, the cap stylus end works as you'... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections