Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykszkk on 01/27/2010

It's small and also very handy due to its low weight. Made of durable plastic. Reads both microSD and M2 cards. Good transfer rates: 6MB/s for reading and 4.3MB/s for writing with regular SanDisk cards. Easy to loose unless used as a keychain. It weighs close to nothing, so you wouldn't even feel having ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoctagonalman on 09/05/2009

Made of hard plastic. Small size and easy to slip into even a wallet pocket. Feels like it is a good-quality item. Nice matte finish to housings. Purported to read M2 as well as microSD but I've only tested it with the latter. The price is rather high but this could be a reflection of the quality - I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoctagonalman on 07/25/2009

Made of hard plastic. Small size and easy to slip into even a wallet pocket. Feels like it is a good-quality item. Nice matte finish to housings. Purported to read M2 as well as microSD but I've only tested it with the latter. The price is rather high but this could be a reflection of the quality - I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydilianch on 08/07/2008

Perfect shape and size :) Easy to use, easy to wear on a keychain I was able to use it with Transcend 4GB MicroSDHC card! Transffer rate is very good.. arround 6 MB/s during file copy. I was disappointed to find that large M2 cards are not supported :( Try it with 512MB, 1G and 2G with no luck :( But ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections