DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical Military Gun Pistol Holster for 1911 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFiks on 06/08/2013

pros - the look is awesome on this holster - it does the job well - it fit well my 1911A1 .45 acp, I'm pretty sure it will fit all 1911 - holster looks solid cons - you can't adjust it, nothing is adjustable on it, but for me its perfect the way it is, i wouldn't want to adjust it anyways. I only used ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjiggawhat on 04/06/2013

This holster works well and is good enough for IDPA and other shooting sports. It is made with excellent build quality and is tacticool looking. I was pleasantly surprised with how well it has held up after fairly vigorous use. None. When I first put in the 1911 it was a bit tight. If you planned on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byR0ckt0g0n on 02/28/2013

Easy to use. It's comfortable to wear. It fits securely to whatever you clip it to. I have a Sig Sauer 1911 that fits nicely. For this price it's absolutely perfect. Better quality materials than I expected. None really. Buyers should note, it does not swivel, rotate, or adjust. Not that it needs to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDealHQ on 01/07/2013

A tight, snug fit for most 1911:s. Comfortable to wear while still keeping your EDC gun accessible. Doesn't fit all 1911:s. Anything with an extended slide release won't fit. Neither do Caspian or Para-Ordnance form factor double stacks, they snag at the frame or mag release button. Another great product ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCaligi on 12/18/2012

Hard plastic, and holds my 1911 pistol snugly and securely. It's molded plastic, and seems to be good material, thick hard plastic, should be rugged enough for outdoor / everyday use. None that I can overly see right now, because I have not tried it outdoors. The only thing that I do not like is the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarlosfilho on 12/06/2012

Ótimo equipamento, extremamente útil para quem precisa usar de forma segura uma arma velada, ou seja, sem que seja percebido por outras pessoas. Acabamento excelente, material muito resistente, se for falsificado está perfeito. Não encontrei nenhum, a não ser que não testei ... Read more

6 0 1

• posted bymontenlair on 09/26/2012

Cheap, strong, nice product, very good finition very close to the original, fits perfectly your colt 45, 1911, 1911A1... A pleasure to hold it. None for me. I cannot ask more for this price. Maybe if they can put the holster in a fobus bag, it will look more original if you want to sell it. I recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections