DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine War Game Military Armpit/Oxter Gun Pistol Holster - Black (100cm-Strap Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJakester519 on 02/14/2014

It is of great quality and is an excellent price for this shoulder holster. There is a wide range of adjustment for size and the ability to hold an extra magazine for quick reloading is a bonus compared to others I have found. None, it does exactly what it says it does on the website. I am a fairly hefty 6 foot tall man and this adjusts to fit me no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygostskull on 12/05/2013

so this isnt bad, its sturdy, fits nice, fits a verity of sizes of guns, aswell. the mag pounch is big so it can fit other things then mags. there are more cons of of this product, as nice as it is. it seems cheap, it fits slightly awkword. the straps dont reach my belt all the way, and makes it slightly uneven.the mag pouch doesnt fit a mag too well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrPockects on 11/18/2012

Good quality, generally cheaper than most over the shoulder holsters. Quality of stitching and material was typical for the price. Size fits most people although shorter individuals might have trouble securing the holster to the belt. Designed for smaller guns had to be modified to bigger models. Same issue for the pockets on the not holster side. Not ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections